Problem with export key rockband 1

chebacoxchebacox Unsigned
Hi, Im having a big problem and i need to solved it (sorry with my english, Im not american). I borrow RockBand 1 from a friend and now i want to export all the songs to play them in RockBand 2. But I can´t found the export key on Playstation network. Can someone please help me? Thanks

Comments

• SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited January 2013
    Other countries speak English, you know :p

Also this is the Rock Band Network section of the forums, which is about Rock Band's user-generated content, primarily for the Xbox 360. This thread will be moved (probably should be merged with one of the existent export key threads).

I thought this got fixed, though. Someone reported that they had found it. I suppose I may as well look for myself, especially if this is gonna keep popping up.
    edited January 2013
    So it's still not on the in-console PSN Store (which I just confirmed myself), but this might help:
    pureebil333;4971556 said:
    North American/US web store is up, what a coincidence! Here's a link to buy the the Rock Band 1 Export Key.

US Link

Euro Link

What region are you in?
  • nuttzo31nuttzo31 Opening Act
    edited January 2013
    Oh my god, how long has ps3 had a web based store, this solves my issues with using the psn store on the console, thanks shesaidshesaid.
  • IcemageIcemage Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    nuttzo31;4972705 said:
    Oh my god, how long has ps3 had a web based store, this solves my issues with using the psn store on the console, thanks shesaidshesaid.
    It just went live in the US this week. :)

Also, to chebacox:

After you buy the Export Key, from the web link listed above, you need to go to your PS3's PlayStation Store and download it from your Download History.
  • chebacoxchebacox Unsigned
    edited January 2013
    Thanks you all, I finally could download the export key with your comments. You are very helpful and cool guys. GRACIAS!
    edited January 2013
    I'm a helpful and cool girl, actually :p Glad you got everything squared away.
  • 1Raven1Raven Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    am going through the same issues that have been posted on this thread.. can't get the licence key and the sony support isn't working...
  • addictedtochaosaddictedtochaos Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    I haven't been able to find the export key in the web store either, any help would be appreciated.
    edited February 2013
    The european rock band 1 export key is still there but the us one doesn't seem to be there anymore. Lets hope that sony america has a better attitude than sony europe and people don't have to contact them directly to "urge" them to release it again.
  • 1Raven1Raven Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    stupid question but going to ask it anyways.... i live in canada.. will the european link work for me? Dont want to pay for it and find out it wont work for me.... And ty in advance for all the help and advice :)
    edited February 2013
    1Raven;4985556 said:
    stupid question but going to ask it anyways.... i live in canada.. will the european link work for me? Dont want to pay for it and find out it wont work for me.... And ty in advance for all the help and advice :)

No, canada is an ntsc based region
  • NukMastaNukMasta Unsigned
    edited March 2013
    Still missing RB1 export key from PSN store. Please he this issue resolved somone
    edited March 2013
    NukMasta;4998284 said:
    Still missing RB1 export key from PSN store. Please he this issue resolved somone
    Your best bet is to contact sony directly and complain to them, it seems hmx have done all they can on their end.
    edited March 2013
    Maybe Harmonix can try harder? We are simple peons to the giant sony!
    edited March 2013
    NukMasta;4998913 said:

Im sure they are trying as hard as they can but it's up to sony, same thing with the missing rbn releases that hmx have asked sony to put up in the store but they seem to refuse to do so.

Voicing your dissatisfaction to sony is probably the only avenue left to get these missing/removed items back in the store.
  • edited March 2013
    NukMasta;4998913 said:

Sorry, but we don't control Sony's store. We've sent regular requests and remain hopeful for a fix soon. As of March 7th (my last email on the subject) it looked like we had identified the issue, and now we're just waiting for Sony to make the necessary corrections to the store. Thanks for your patience.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited March 2013
    hmxhenry;4998965 said:
    Sorry, but we don't control Sony's store. We've sent regular requests and remain hopeful for a fix soon. As of March 7th (my last email on the subject) it looked like we had identified the issue, and now we're just waiting for Sony to make the necessary corrections to the store. Thanks for your patience.
    Thanks for the update. Lots of threads asking about this.
    edited March 2013
    Just wanted to say thanks for the update. I didn't see it until now
    edited March 2013
    No export key with the update today :(