RB3 music store has been VERY unstable on Wii for a long time!

NideckerNidecker Unsigned
edited February 2013 in Peer To Peer Support Forum
This seems to be a global issue, I've heard from many others that they'ew having the same issues when trying to download songs from the music store.

Most of the time I can get into the store, but when I try to download a pack, it usually freeze on the 2nd song and kicks me out from the store and gives me an error message. My internet connection is fine, it does'nt have anything to do with that.

Heck, sometimes it freezes on the first song, I've also tried to download one by one but not even that is working at all sometimes. This is very frustrating, and it takes ages to get back into the store and reach the pack for a new try to DL it.

I'm not alone about this as I said, it's been unstable for at least a month back.
Please HMX, try to fix this issue.

Comments

• latenightrockerlatenightrocker Opening Act
    edited January 2013
    yeah. even worse on wii u, but it was bad on wii as well. randomly disconnecting in the middle of downloads all the time, for example.
  • bobbinsmahoneybobbinsmahoney Unsigned
    edited January 2013
    I have messages up telling me living colour is now available but the stores about a week behind??
  • NideckerNidecker Unsigned
    edited January 2013
    bobbinsmahoney;4974029 said:
    I have messages up telling me living colour is now available but the stores about a week behind??
    Same thing here, the message says songs from Quiet Riot, Soundgarden, Kelly Clarkson and Living Colour is available, but nothing is up in the store:S
  • bobbinsmahoneybobbinsmahoney Unsigned
    edited January 2013
    Glad its not just me! As for Nideckers post are you sure its not your internet connectivity/ I havent had a problem with downloads of late but at my old house as soon as the cold weather kicked in my internet would go to pot.
  • latenightrockerlatenightrocker Opening Act
    edited February 2013
    I played again on wii u yesterday and as usual it would not connect me to the leaderboards. Or not just as usual.... as always.
  • DentataDentata Opening Act
    edited February 2013
    The problems with the music store are all on Nintendo and there's nothing HMX can do about it other than tell them their users are having issues with it. With the Wii U out anything to do with the original Wii probably has a lower priority for Nintendo. They've also taken their time getting new DLC up. Instead of Tuesday morning it is whenever they get around to it.

I recently downloaded a 13 song album without a problem. I've encountered plenty of issues getting into the store and navigating in it, mostly with it just taking an unacceptably long time. I've also gotten errors kicking me out of the store. Time of day seems to matter, I've had better luck at off-peak times.

Leaderboards are 'ok' from the Wii, so the problem must be with the extra step from the WiiU to the Wii. I've actually had reasonably good luck staying connected the last few days, but it is still something I watch for because of the problems that occur due to HMX bugs when you get disconnected. If you get a high score while disconnected, the game won't send a score until you beat that one while connected. The game also sends your total for an instrument (RB3-only and total), which causes the scores to get out of sync with rockbandscores.com, since that site totals up your individual song scores.