Poll. Rock band game for vita 3ds neither or both

FluffyandRexyFluffyandRexy Unsigned
edited February 2013 in Rock Band
PollNow that the ps vita is out does Anybody wanna see an unplugged like rock band game for vita? Or maybe 3ds.
You have four choices to answer.


1( Ps vita game for sure

2( 3ds game for sure

3( Both

4( Neither or not sure

Comments

  • edited January 2013
    Fixed your efforts at a poll Fluffy.

    I will say Vita just because I have one.
  • bigmfbigmf Tiny Hulk Smash!
    edited January 2013
    I agree with SoCal PhD.
  • firedoom666firedoom666 Headliner
    edited January 2013
    I would buy one for the 3DS... I have no plans to ever get a Vita so I can live without Rock Band for it
  • RuseBalaxinRuseBalaxin Opening Act
    edited January 2013
    I think a game like Rock Band Blitz would be a lot of fun on a handheld. I've played both Rock Band on the psp and Guitar Hero on the DS respectively and while they were enjoyable I think Blitz would outshine them both. Given their touch screen capabilities, I think the PS Vita and 3ds XL could use a good music game. If I had to choose, the PS Vita would be the way to go just because of its superior resolution and color palette.
  • FluffyandRexyFluffyandRexy Unsigned
    edited January 2013
    RuseBalaxin;4975654 said:
    I think a game like Rock Band Blitz would be a lot of fun on a handheld. I've played both Rock Band on the psp and Guitar Hero on the DS respectively and while they were enjoyable I think Blitz would outshine them both. Given their touch screen capabilities, I think the PS Vita and 3ds XL could use a good music game. If I had to choose, the PS Vita would be the way to go just because of its superior resolution and color palette.
    I completely agree.
  • peterock2007peterock2007 Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    FluffyandRexy;4975713 said:
    I completely agree.

    If they're not willing to make a rb4 why would they make a portable version?
  • AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    peterock2007;4975724 said:
    If they're not willing to make a rb4 why would they make a portable version?

    ^
  • RuseBalaxinRuseBalaxin Opening Act
    edited January 2013
    peterock2007;4975724 said:
    If they're not willing to make a rb4 why would they make a portable version?

    Um, maybe because Rock Band Blitz is an Arcade game that could easily be ported to either handheld, instead of creating a brand new iteration that would take months of licensing and advertising to go along with its $60 dollar price tag? Just saying.
  • nuttzo31nuttzo31 Opening Act
    edited January 2013
    peterock2007;4975724 said:
    If they're not willing to make a rb4 why would they make a portable version?

    Also because it doesn't require expensive controllers and would be fun to play when i am at work or on the bus.
  • metalkornmetalkorn Rising Star
    edited January 2013
    I'd love one on the Vita, do I think it will happen certainly not. If the install base for Xbox, PS3 and Wii means things are slowing down and no RB game on the horizon there is zero chance of them focusing on a Handheld version.

    A cross-play version for PSN/PS3 would be neat, seems to be the in thing at the moment. However HMX has a better relationship with Microsoft so I think releasing something that includes superior functionality for the Sony brand would be unlikely.
  • peterock2007peterock2007 Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    RuseBalaxin;4976039 said:
    Um, maybe because Rock Band Blitz is an Arcade game that could easily be ported to either handheld, instead of creating a brand new iteration that would take months of licensing and advertising to go along with its $60 dollar price tag? Just saying.
    nuttzo31;4976050 said:
    Also because it doesn't require expensive controllers and would be fun to play when i am at work or on the bus.

    Ok hold your breath, we'll let you know when there is a portable version available.
  • bigmfbigmf Tiny Hulk Smash!
    edited January 2013
    Is it against forum rules to talk about something that is unlikely?
  • peterock2007peterock2007 Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    bigmf;4976128 said:
    Is it against forum rules to talk about something that is unlikely?

    No more so than it is against the rules to tell that same someone that their rationalization doesn't change anything and their wish is still unlikely.
  • edited January 2013
    The poll is not asking if anyone thinks it will happen, just if anyone would want it.

    But by all means, don't let that stop anyone from trying to piss-out a campfire.

    :rolleyes:
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited January 2013
    Blitz on the Vita and I might get a Vita, if the game lets you use your regular DLC on it.
  • drum-machinedrum-machine Unsigned
    edited January 2013
    I think they just should port Blitz to handhelds, but they will not. Why? It's easy - because Microsoft doesn't have a handheld (PSP's Unplugged was in different times for rhythm games market).
  • InsanityExInsanityEx Opening Act
    edited February 2013
    3DS for sure! Just cause I have one :P but nothing wrong with having an RB game on both. I loved Lego RB on the DS until I sold it. Kinda regret it but I've been thinking of buying it again. Then maybe RB3 DS as well :D
Sign In or Register to comment.