Is it possible to...

xXMalakian_XVIIxXMalakian_XVII Unsigned
edited January 2013 in Rock Band
Search for someone's DLC or look at what DLC they have? I'm trying to find what songs I may have in common with a friend of mine, but I'm not sure if this is possible on any websites or on here? I tried searching the forum, but I wasn't really sure what to type in the search bar. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited January 2013
    http://dlcquickplay.com/

there's an easy import button that takes leaderboard data (i think?) and updates your list with any song you've played. The ones you haven't played you'd need to put in there yourself.

The Import button will count songs with the same title as if you both have them even though you have only 1. so you might want to check the list afterwards. (for example if you only have Rage Against the machine's "Testify", it will also say you have Stevie Ray Vaughan's "Testify")
  • BookerBooker Rising Star
    edited January 2013
    Best place to look (as far as I know) would be www.rockbandscores.com and do a compare between your gamertags.

This will show which songs you have both posted scores for on the leaderboards against the specific instrument.

I use it all the time to see how I'm doing against some of my friends.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    If you have the Rock Band World app on Facebook and your friend is a facebook friend, you can see what tracks you have in common by going to the 'start a score war' screen.

Otherwise... rockbandscores.com/ will show you all tracks any given player has logged-a-score on - it doesn't know what they own but it does know what they have played, which hopefully isn't too huge a delta.