I'll go with

"One Week" - Barenaked Ladies O
"So Far Away" - Avenged Sevenfold O
"Jungle Boogie" - Kool & the Gang XO
"Shine" - Collective Soul

Comments

• *Josie**Josie* Rising Star
    edited January 2013
    How come I don't see a dlc prediction thread this week? Did I miss some announcement or something... or maybe you guys don't do them anymore? I haven't checked in a while because I just assumed the new dlc would be more Blitz tunes, but since we got Aerosmith I'm thinking it's worth checking again.
  • www1221www1221 StackOverflowError
    edited January 2013
    Its because we are getting Blitz songs.
  • Iceman71421Iceman71421 Opening Act
    edited January 2013
    Im pretty sure this week is going to be Blitz singles so that's likely why no one started a thread.
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    Oh, yeah, it's Thursday, "hooray". Yeah, we are getting some number of Blitz tunes next Tuesday (2-4), probably (for sure?) none with Pro upgrades. Wanna guess which of the remaining ones we get? Go crazy! I'll pass.

I predict the new DLC that gets announced in 8 days will NOT be an artist in the Rock and Roll hall of fame, and many people will be terribly disappointed. Adjust your expectations now, that's my suggestion.
  • edited January 2013
    There is a prediction thread. It just doesn't have "prediction" in the title.
    http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233556
    edited January 2013
    OK so we're back to Blitz tunes, expectations adjusted.
  • edited January 2013
    The announcement tomorrow will be for more Blitz singles. We're still following the schedule initially outlined in this thread from earlier in the month.
    edited January 2013
    Thanks, I thought I must have missed something like that.
  • robbieconrobbiecon Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    I want a pro upgrade for Once Bitten Twice Shy. Have the pro upgrades been officially confirmed, or is it just guess work?

Give It Away and The Wicker Man are pretty much guaranteed pro upgrades I guess.
    edited January 2013
    Just buy the Blitz disc... most of the tunes are good.
  • robbieconrobbiecon Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    I have it already. I just want pro charts.
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    edited January 2013
    Everyone get out your Blitz Advent Calendar, we're knocking off another few next week!
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    We already know which songs are getting Pro upgrades. It wasn't a leak or a rumor, it turns out the actual information was posted, though it took a while before any one noticed. I'm pretty sure it can be found by typing each title into the song finder tab, though that doesn't work correctly for me at work so I can't test it right now. Nor can I find the list of 6 songs getting pro upgrades ... can someone else please post that here?
  • edited January 2013
    There's 3 left, right?
    Jungle Boogie
    Give It Away
    And Wickerman I think.
  • tnevakertnevaker Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    i predict this week we will get the Led Zeppelin Super Pack featuring every single Led Zeppelin song from every album, including B-sides, with pro upgrades included for all tracks, and on sale for $9.99

or we'll get 4 more blitz songs with 1 pro upgrade.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited January 2013
    Meat-Popsicle;4976219 said:
    We already know which songs are getting Pro upgrades. It wasn't a leak or a rumor, it turns out the actual information was posted, though it took a while before any one noticed.
    It was actually found like a week after Blitz first came out. I remember it was sort of dismissed at first, but it now looks like it's probably spot-on accurate.

Safe to say this week will include one but not both of the demo songs left to release, and, as we know for certain, one pro upgrade.
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    edited January 2013
    tnevaker;4976226 said:
    or we'll get 4 more blitz songs with 1 pro upgrade.

Sounds about right. We've got 12 more to go and at 4 a week + 3 more blitz upgrades left that'll be the every other week standard.
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited January 2013
    We actually have 14 left as the 2 demo songs "Death on Two Legs" and "One Week" are only available on Wii.
  • samjjonessamjjones Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    tnevaker;4976226 said:
    i predict this week we will get the Led Zeppelin Super Pack featuring every single Led Zeppelin song from every album, including B-sides, with pro upgrades included for all tracks, and on sale for $9.99
    At least $4.99 of that would go to Willie Dixon's estate.
  • StackOverflow0xStackOverflow0x Opening Act
    edited January 2013
    Wii didn't get any DLC this week, so only way to follow up a bad week is with another bad week. I bet the other 2 Blitz songs from the summer will show up for a tepid 2-song pack.
    edited January 2013
    StackOverflow0x;4976239 said:
    Wii didn't get any DLC this week, so only way to follow up a bad week is with another bad week. I bet the other 2 Blitz songs from the summer will show up for a tepid 2-song pack.

If the issue last week was with Nintnedo's backlog for stuff to be put on the store I dont know if Wii will get next week's DLC next week.
    edited January 2013
    I have little doubt that they're spacing out the demo songs (so Wii isn't more than a single song short any week), the keys songs, and (clearly) the pro upgrades. Might only be 2 this week with keys. Certainly won't be all of them.
  • c-murphc-murph Rising Star
    edited January 2013
    Booooring.

Ugh, I hate these Blitz'd weeks.
  • RoxxHouseBandRoxxHouseBand Unsigned
    edited January 2013
    So, with no release for the Wii this week, will we get our Aerosmith in March along with the dlc scheduled to release that week for everyone else? Shame to miss out on this release as an avid fan of the title and have spent a down payment on a new car on dlc. Hard to just rollover and take it due to whatever circumstances. Tired of backing a console that consistantly gets hosed. Question for Harmonix: Now that Wii U is capable, can we have a patch to resolve the horrible glitches in the game? Not to be so complacent but I've owned all three titles and play on a regular basis. Our main source of entertainment is playing this game and look forward to enhancing our gameplay with the release of new dlc each week. I've invested many hours and dollars in this franchise and appreciate all of your hard work. I understand that there have been limitations due to Nintendo. I am hopeful that the Wii U may get a little more support as myself and any remaining 'Wii folk' have continuously given.
    edited January 2013
    RoxxHouseBand;4976267 said:
    So, with no release for the Wii this week, will we get our Aerosmith in March along with the dlc scheduled to release that week for everyone else?
    I'd be shocked if it didn't happen that way.
    Question for Harmonix: Now that Wii U is capable, can we have a patch to resolve the horrible glitches in the game?

Rock Band 3 is still a Wii game, not a Wii U game. Playing it through the Wii U's Wii emulator doesn't make it a title for that console. Sorry to say. It's every bit as limited as it was when physically played on the original Wii.
    edited January 2013
    So, with no release for the Wii this week, will we get our Aerosmith in March along with the dlc scheduled to release that week for everyone else? Shame to miss out on this release as an avid fan of the title and have spent a down payment on a new car on dlc. Hard to just rollover and take it due to whatever circumstances. Tired of backing a console that consistantly gets hosed. Question for Harmonix: Now that Wii U is capable, can we have a patch to resolve the horrible glitches in the game? Not to be so complacent but I've owned all three titles and play on a regular basis. Our main source of entertainment is playing this game and look forward to enhancing our gameplay with the release of new dlc each week. I've invested many hours and dollars in this franchise and appreciate all of your hard work. I understand that there have been limitations due to Nintendo. I am hopeful that the Wii U may get a little more support as myself and any remaining 'Wii folk' have continuously given.

The Wii U isnt going to do anything to you chances of getting an update. It isnt allowed on the Wii and RB3 is a Wii game.
  • edited January 2013
    So, with no release for the Wii this week, will we get our Aerosmith in March along with the dlc scheduled to release that week for everyone else?
    The Aerosmith DLC should hit the Wii on 3/12 with the regular DLC scheduled for that week. We don't expect any additional DLC delays in the meantime.
    Question for Harmonix: Now that Wii U is capable, can we have a patch to resolve the horrible glitches in the game?
    At this point, 2+ years after the release of RB3, we don't have any plans for another patch on any console. Personally, I don't know exactly what the Wii U's patch capabilities are, or if it would even be possible to release a patch for a Wii game on the Wii U.
  • brookfieldworldorderbrookfieldworldorder Opening Act
    edited January 2013
    You can play Rock Band 3 on the WiiU and transfer most of your DLC over - other people have tried it and there's a discussion thread about this elsewhere. I've popped the disc in and played it and it works just fine on my WiiU.

But I don't believe it's possible to play with friends online or access the Rock Central servers from the WiiU since the WiiU has abandoned the 16-digit friend code setup in favour of a Nintendo Network ID of six to 16 characters. And at this point in the game's lifespan, it's probably not worth it for Harmonix and/or Nintendo to allocate resources to resolve this issue.
  • nascargo19nascargo19 Road Warrior
    edited January 2013
    Well, considering I guessed two songs correct the last two weeks, I'll try again. What are the Blitz songs remaining along with pro-upgrades?
  • RoxxHouseBandRoxxHouseBand Unsigned
    edited January 2013
    Harmonix Henry -Thank you for you quick response. Nice to know that we have direct line of communication with someone who cares. Thanks again for all you've done. You have no idea how much of an outlet this game is. Therapeutic mentally and physically.