I need help gold starring these songs

krakronyz44krakronyz44 Unsigned
edited February 2013 in Rock Band Blitz
I only have 5 songs left in my library to gold star, but I can't figure out a good load out for them.

The Cascade Effect
Homecoming
Lethean Tears
One Vision (RB3 Version)
Rampage of Kronos

has anyone gold starred these songs? What loadouts/paths(?) did you use?

Comments

• zage1337zage1337 Rising Star
    edited January 2013
    The Cascade Effect is arguably the hardest song in blitz. I use Jackpot/Pinball/Super Keys and the key solo and outro can give you over 130k of jackpot. You want to use jackpot and super keys and hitting the keys solo under jackpot and the outro is crucial. I personally find it the most difficult song to get gold stars on. The cut-off is outrageously high.

Homecoming - dunno I sightread it with bottle rocket/pinball/sync and got 1st cross platform. If you are using jackpot then you wanna try to use it on all those long chords near the end. Forget about getting the multipliers up at that point. I might try Homecoming again some time with jackpot/pinball
  • HairlooksgreatHairlooksgreat Opening Act
    edited January 2013
    zage1337;4976322 said:

Homecoming - dunno I sightread it with bottle rocket/pinball/sync and got 1st cross platform. If you are using jackpot then you wanna try to use it on all those long chords near the end. Forget about getting the multipliers up at that point. I might try Homecoming again some time with jackpot/pinball
    I just did this one the other day. It was one of my nemesis songs (one of three that I hadn't GS'd). I hate pinball so I used Jack/Blast/SG. The long sustains at the end are the key. I would even suggest not to launch Jackpot until you've leveled up at least one notch once the sustains start.
  • Epsilon82Epsilon82 Opening Act
    edited February 2013
    Yeah, I did Homecoming with Jack/Blast/SG as well. It was very close, but I pulled it out. Hairlooksgreat is right, focus on sustains and try to make sure you have Jackpot available when they come up. When the multipliers are at high levels, two-note guitar sustains combined with Jackpot give CRAZY points. Shout is another example of that kind of thing.