Endless Setlist 3 Question

LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
edited February 2013 in Rock Band
I'm wondering if you can switch instruments during the Endless Setlist 3, like go from drums to guitar to bass, and still get the cheevo.

Please let me know if you've actually done this and unlocked the achievement, or actually done this and not gotten it. TIA.

Comments

• Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited February 2013
    I believe you can on the PS3. Not sure on the 360.
  • benginobengino Rising Star
    edited February 2013
    i don't think you can go from bass to guitar... any of those 2 to drums or vocals or vice versa i think can be done.
  • QuinctiaQuinctia Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    I was on the PS3, but I didn't have a problem. I did it on the very last song, since I was playing guitar for the entire rest of the playlist, it was Freebird, and my hands were tired. I dropped in as vocalist, then dropped out as the guitar player, then restarted the song.

I don't know about not being able to switch from bass to guitar, if you only had one controller, I suppose you could drop in as the vocalist, drop out the instrument, then drop in as the other instrument. If you were paranoid like I was. :) You might be able to just drop out and drop back in, but I never tried it.
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    edited February 2013
    Quinctia;4984591 said:
    I was on the PS3, but I didn't have a problem. I did it on the very last song, since I was playing guitar for the entire rest of the playlist, it was Freebird, and my hands were tired. I dropped in as vocalist, then dropped out as the guitar player, then restarted the song.

Okay, so you actually did this. Thanks. I'll be drumming, but I might like to break up the monotony with some guitar or bass.

I'm not really willing to risk the big time investment based on "you should" and "it seems like it would work" posts. :)