Rockband For Real: Database Corrupted Expert Real Guitar 99%

CragDwellerCragDweller Unsigned
edited February 2013 in Rock Band
I don't play much rock band anymore but I miss "playing songs" in the game, so I recorded some songs in practice mode without the guitar and recreated them with a real guitar.

I've always had a weak spot for Database Corrupted since I first heard it in Rock Band 2 so it seemed fitting that I'd start this off with that song. Enjoy!

Rockband For Real: Database Corrupted Expert Real Guitar 99%

Comments

• lvmathemagicianlvmathemagician Road Warrior
    edited February 2013
    I'm not a fan of the song, but you were awesome.
  • CragDwellerCragDweller Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    lvmathemagician;4982636 said:
    I'm not a fan of the song, but you were awesome.

I'm getting that everywhere I've posted this. I didn't know this song was so hated. I played it so many times when I was learning how to do double snare hits with my left hand playing drums that it just became one of the songs I always played and I fell in love with it.

There are a lot of songs that I only hear when I play Rock Band and I miss hearing them on a daily basis like I did when I was playing all the time and this is one of the songs I miss hearing. I'm trying to think of some other songs to learn that are synonymous with Rock Band. I'd like to try Even Rats next if its not to tough to learn.

I did another song(without video) a few weeks back with Rock Band as a backing track:

Alice In Chains - Your Decision Guitar Cover