Rock Band song requests and export codes

YunGGooDzYunGGooDz Unsigned
edited February 2013 in Peer To Peer Support Forum
Basically I've been trying to get export codes for about 2 years now for RB2 songs to be exported on RB3 as I was late to the franchise and bought the RB games when they stopped selling new copies of RB2 so I didn't get the code, I don't mind paying for the songs to be exported but I really don't want to buy a second copy of RB2 (if I can even find one) which may cost me about £15 (I'm guessing?) just so I can then pay even more for the codes so I'll be paying over £20 for the 14 songs I actually want off the export and I think I've already downloaded Almost Easy so it's 13 songs. In this time I'm messaged EA and wrote on their forum a few times and each time on there I get hundreds of 'views' but never a comment helping me so EA's customer support is basically non existent. I thought they'd chew my hand off with me so eager to give them 800ms points for songs? So if anyone can help me or has a code they'd kindly give to me they don't need then it'd be much appreciated. :)

And for my second subject, I'd like to check who has voted for the songs
Saosin - Seven Years
Dance Gavin Dance - Uneasy Hearts Weight The Most
Cause I've voted for them many times and I'm starting to think I'm the only one :( And is it just me that really would like to see some The Story So Far or John Mayer added? If you've took the time to actually read all of this, thank you aha

Comments

• FujiSkunkFujiSkunk Headliner
    edited February 2013
    Hello!

First of all, this is the "Rock Band Network" forum, for discussing songs and bands that have been released through the RBN. For support questions like export codes, you can try pinging Harmonix directly using their Support Portal, or you can use the "Peer to Peer Support" forum. Note that "peer to peer" means you can expect other RB players to answer your questions or at least read them. However, HMX employees themselves visit all of these forums regularly and often contribute to the threads.
    YunGGooDz;4982707 said:
    Basically I've been trying to get export codes for about 2 years now for RB2 songs to be exported on RB3 as I was late to the franchise and bought the RB games when they stopped selling new copies of RB2 so I didn't get the code, I don't mind paying for the songs to be exported but I really don't want to buy a second copy of RB2 (if I can even find one) which may cost me about £15 (I'm guessing?) just so I can then pay even more for the codes so I'll be paying over £20 for the 14 songs I actually want off the export and I think I've already downloaded Almost Easy so it's 13 songs. In this time I'm messaged EA and wrote on their forum a few times and each time on there I get hundreds of 'views' but never a comment helping me so EA's customer support is basically non existent. I thought they'd chew my hand off with me so eager to give them 800ms points for songs? So if anyone can help me or has a code they'd kindly give to me they don't need then it'd be much appreciated. :)
    Unfortunately codes were meant to be tied to new copies of RB2, so unless you can convince EA that you originally had a new copy of the game, they aren't likely to give you a code. Even then, so long after RB2's release, they may not have any codes left to give anyway.

One possibility is to scour eBay, local listings, boot sales, etc., and see if anyone's letting go a copy of RB2 on the cheap. You may get lucky and find a code that hasn't been used yet, or you may get even luckier and find a disc still shrinkwrapped.
    And for my second subject, I'd like to check who has voted for the songs
    Saosin - Seven Years
    Dance Gavin Dance - Uneasy Hearts Weight The Most
    Cause I've voted for them many times and I'm starting to think I'm the only one :( And is it just me that really would like to see some The Story So Far or John Mayer added?
    Song requests and discussion are best posted to the "Your Ultimate Setlist" forum.

Enjoy your stay!