No new songs (but i wish!)

lilbeatlesfanlilbeatlesfan Unsigned
edited February 2013 in The Beatles: Rock Band
I was hoping to have more new songs after Rubber Soul but there was no more new songs. Does ANYBODY know if there is going to be a new beatles game?:confused:

Comments

  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited February 2013
    very very likely not.
  • lilbeatlesfanlilbeatlesfan Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    lilbeatlesfan;4985598 said:
    I was hoping to have more new songs after Rubber Soul but there was no more new songs. Does ANYBODY know if there is going to be a new beatles game?:confused:

    I would want it to have...
    Please Please Me

    Anna
    Ask me why
    Please Please Me
    Love me Do
    There's a Place

    With The Beatles

    It Won't be Long
    All My Loving
    Don't Bother Me
    Please Mr. Postman
    Devil in her Heart
    Not a Second Time

    A Hard Day's Night

    I Should Have known Better
    If I fell
    Tell Me Why
    You Cant' Do That
    I'll Be Back

    Beatles For Sale

    No Reply
    I'm A Loser
    Baby's In Black
    Mr.Moonlight
    Words of Love
    I Don't Want To Spoil The Party
    What You're Doing

    HELP!

    HELP!
    The Night Before
    I Need You
    You're Going To Lose That Girl
    Yesterday

    Rubber Soul

    On Disc

    Revolver

    I'm Only Sleeping
    Here, There, And Everywhere
    She Said She said
    Good day Sunshine

    Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

    On Disc

    Magical Mystery Tour

    The Fool On The Hill
    Penny lane

    The Beatles\The White Album

    Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
    Happiness is a Warm Gun
    I Will
    Savory Truffle

    Yellow Submarine

    Only a Northern Song
    Hey Bulldog

    Let it Be

    Across The Universe
    Let it Be
    For you Blue

    Past Masters

    From Me To You
    She loves You
    I'll Get you
    This boy
    Yes It Is
    I'm Down
    We can Work It Out
    Rain
    Hey Jude

    Encore

    Free As A Bird
    Real Love



    Tell me if something You want Is missing!Or if you don't want it!




    Fixed

    Across Te Universe
    Rain
  • Arkham99Arkham99 Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    'Hey Bulldog' is all ready available in the main game (one of my favourites), 'Rain' & 'Across The Universe' would also complement your list nicely. To answer the OP's: "Does ANYBODY know if there is going to be a new beatles game? " The truth is that NOBODY knows, and that includes all of the naysayers who come on and label the idea "dillusional" whenever it's brought up here, the reality is that the demand for The Beatles' music is still strong and the surviving members, including the family members of John & George's estate, are committed to preserving the legacy of The Beatles. It's indisputable that the songs are there to table another game, the "lynchpin" is whether Harmonix has future plans to expand their platform to NextGen consoles and are willing to invest in the hefty licensing fees, in the meantime, keep playing The Beatles : RockBand "1" and purchase any DLC that you still haven't and continue to support the game for that DOES matter...:-)
  • lilbeatlesfanlilbeatlesfan Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    Arkham99;4985653 said:
    'Hey Bulldog' is all ready available in the main game (one of my favourites), 'Rain' & 'Across The Universe' would also complement your list nicely. To answer the OP's: "Does ANYBODY know if there is going to be a new beatles game? " The truth is that NOBODY knows, and that includes all of the naysayers who come on and label the idea "dillusional" whenever it's brought up here, the reality is that the demand for The Beatles' music is still strong and the surviving members, including the family members of John & George's estate, are committed to preserving the legacy of The Beatles. It's indisputable that the songs are there to table another game, the "lynchpin" is whether Harmonix has future plans to expand their platform to NextGen consoles and are willing to invest in the hefty licensing fees, in the meantime, keep playing The Beatles : RockBand "1" and purchase any DLC that you still haven't and continue to support the game for that DOES matter...:-)

    I bought all of the songs and got gold stars on every song in the game.
  • lilbeatlesfanlilbeatlesfan Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    Arkham99;4985653 said:
    'Hey Bulldog' is all ready available in the main game (one of my favourites), 'Rain' & 'Across The Universe' would also complement your list nicely. To answer the OP's: "Does ANYBODY know if there is going to be a new beatles game? " The truth is that NOBODY knows, and that includes all of the naysayers who come on and label the idea "dillusional" whenever it's brought up here, the reality is that the demand for The Beatles' music is still strong and the surviving members, including the family members of John & George's estate, are committed to preserving the legacy of The Beatles. It's indisputable that the songs are there to table another game, the "lynchpin" is whether Harmonix has future plans to expand their platform to NextGen consoles and are willing to invest in the hefty licensing fees, in the meantime, keep playing The Beatles : RockBand "1" and purchase any DLC that you still haven't and continue to support the game for that DOES matter...:-)

    I'll add Rain (I thought I did) and Across the Universe.
  • lilbeatlesfanlilbeatlesfan Unsigned
    edited February 2013
  • KyleJCrbKyleJCrb Opening Act
    edited February 2013
    Rock Band DLC discontinued, which means not even the main game is gonna have more DLC, much less a side game.
  • Arkham99Arkham99 Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    KyleJCrb;4986856 said:
    Rock Band DLC discontinued, which means not even the main game is gonna have more DLC, much less a side game.
    The epic RockBand DLC run can't go on forever, it's end could very easily signify new beginnings for other endeavours. Declaring the franchise "dead in the water" is also mere speculation when the truth we have really no idea what their future plans are. It's just as likely that Harmonix is keeping a tight lid (like everyone else is) on any NextGen console projects as it is, "I'd like to say thank you on behalf of the group ourselves and I hope we passed the audition". Until there's OFFICIAL word by the developers on ANYTHING (including calling it quits) speculation on more Beatles' is just as valid a prospect...:-)
  • DavidTLynchEsqDavidTLynchEsq Opening Act
    edited February 2013
    Anything having to do with the next consoles would entail a new game, and Harmonix have made it clear that they're not making another Rock Band or anything else involving plastic instruments.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited February 2013
    DavidTLynchEsq;4987162 said:
    Anything having to do with the next consoles would entail a new game, and Harmonix have made it clear that they're not making another Rock Band or anything else involving plastic instruments.
    They aren't at the moment. That doesn't mean it won't change, but I wouldn't expect anything till at the earlist next fall if they did decide to make a next gen Rock Band.
  • DavidTLynchEsqDavidTLynchEsq Opening Act
    edited February 2013
    I don't think secrecy on next-gen consoles is the reason we're not hearing about something they might start making a few years from now. Expecting new DLC for a game that hasn't had anything in over three years, especially as a result of ending a nearly 5 1/2 year run on the main Rock Band series, will only lead to disappointment, as is expecting some Beatles announcement any time soon despite the fact that they're too busy working on completely unrelated projects.
  • Arkham99Arkham99 Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    If you'd read the OP he asks: "Does ANYBODY know if there is going to be a new beatles game?", he wasn't lobbying for more DLC and wasn't "expecting some Beatles announcement any time soon", until something is announced don't expect discussion about the POSSIBILITIES to go away "any time soon". You have an opinion on the reasons why there's nothing imminent but there are others who don't share in your eternal skepticism, the OP so much as admitted to wishful thinking if you even bothered to read the title, nothing wrong with that...:-)
Sign In or Register to comment.