Looking for a hard-expert vocalist, bassist and drummer.

StoneHead37StoneHead37 Unsigned
edited March 2013 in Playstation 3
Hello, to all of you.

I have been played Rock Band on solo mode long enough and I am looking to expand and play with new people. I'm a pretty solid guitarist, being able to play all songs on 'hard' difficulty and a good amount on 'expert'; the same goes for my bass guitar abilities. I am looking for a hard-expert vocalist, bassist and drummer to possibly try and start up a four-player co-op band. I mainly play (and own as I no longer have any others) The Beatles: Rock Band and Green Day: Rock Band, but I am willing to purchase other titles, if need-be.

If you are interested, drop a post below and feel free to add me on PSN: vinvega56. ;)

Comments

• AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited February 2013
    What about DLC with keys, and pro guitar upgrades?

Off-topic: Is your PSN ID from Pulp Fiction? lol
  • StoneHead37StoneHead37 Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    Alternity;4991010 said:
    What about DLC with keys, and pro guitar upgrades?

Off-topic: Is your PSN ID from Pulp Fiction? lol
    In all honesty, I have ultimately refrain from playing with keys and pro instruments. It is not that I do not like the idea, it is just that I prefer playing with the standard frets. However, with that said, if in the future I have to, I most likely will expand to pro instruments, but as of right now, no.

And yes. My ID is from Pulp Fiction. It is actually quite nice to hear somebody actually understand where it is from, because I usually am referred to as 'vinegar56' over the microphone. :p

Probably will purchase Rock Band 3 tomorrow after work, so throw that into the mix as well.
  • AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited February 2013
    Well, I can understand why you wouldn't play with keys and pro players if you don't have RB3 yet, since they only are available on RB3. So I guess you don't have any DLC for either keys or pro guitar/bass.

No worries there, I'm very limited in my friend list (consistantly full, have to delete people to add people so I look carefully at their library, if possible, before adding people), but if I ever fall on you on QP, don't leave, please, it's hard enough to find people to play with when I'm on pro bass, it makes people leave because of the limited songs available, and especially due to the fact that everyone in-game needs to have the pro guitar upgrades in order for me to play them, even if I bought them. They work like any DLC, and well, people don't want to play disc songs apparently. lol
  • tati81tati81 Opening Act
    edited March 2013
    I'd like to play The Beatles with you. I'm an Expert vocalist/bassist. You find my ID on dlcquickplay site (see my signature).
    I have Green Day RB too. I'm European, so if you are American there will be time gap.
  • SuperUnDonnySuperUnDonny Unsigned
    edited March 2013
    Also X vocals/bass, H guitar/drums here (down one level for tougher songs) on RB1,2, Beatles and Green Day as well...still can't get my hands on RB3 for now. Eastern time zone (GMT -4 now because of daylight savings), have some other PSN friends who want to get full bands on these games too. I'll add you/add me! My PSN id is the same.