Trying to sell my Squier Strat

tjd93tjd93 Unsigned
edited February 2013 in Rock Band
I bought a squier fender stratocaster in 2011 and haven't used it much. Don't really play rockband anymore. Wanted to sell it but haven't had much success. I figured this is probably the best place to promote it.

Comments

• jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited February 2013
    unfortunately you cant buy/sell on here. try e-bay or amazon
  • tjd93tjd93 Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    I'm not selling it on here, I'm simply trying to find interest in it.
  • ZumzizerooZumzizeroo Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    What system is it for?
  • machetemonkeymachetemonkey Opening Act
    edited February 2013
    Zumzizeroo;4991846 said:
    What system is it for?

I don't think it matters. You have to have the midi adapter for the right system, but the guitar itself isn't tied to a console.

Anybody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
  • AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited February 2013
    machetemonkey;4991848 said:
    I don't think it matters. You have to have the midi adapter for the right system, but the guitar itself isn't tied to a console.

Anybody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

This is correct. The only thing that is tied to a console is the buttons on the guitar itself, which only works on 360, but the guitar itself works with any console.
  • edited February 2013
    tjd93;4991838 said:
    I'm not selling it on here, I'm simply trying to find interest in it.

Sorry, but we can't even have people promote things they're selling here. It opens up a whole can of worms (forum user contacts you about a sale offsite, forum user sends you personal info via site, forum user asks us for your contact info after a sale doesn't go as planned, etc) that we're all better off avoiding.

If you're looking to gauge interest, look on eBay for recently sold items. They range from $250 to $500. We've also heard of users selling on Craigslist with some success, so those are your best options. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.