Getting my music to RBN

dmoneyprosdmoneypros Unsigned
edited March 2013 in The Rock Band Network
Hey guys (first post) long time lurker...

Anyways A few years ago I had my song put in the RBN via THe Authority

Now since I've released new music I've had a bunch of request for my new stuff to get to the RBN

I understand its a huge process to successfully get a song into RBN...and also seems like a long wait.

You guys have any suggestions on authors that I'd have a better chance with? Also I currently write and record everything I do and have every stem and MIDI for every track even individual drums etc, would this speed the process up? Also is there anything I can do to help speed the process up?

Here is the song I'm looking to do:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-qvLNopPBY

Any input would be great...Thanks!

Comments

• Blind_3Blind_3 Opening Act
    edited March 2013
    dmoneypros;4994264 said:
    Hey guys (first post) long time lurker...

Anyways A few years ago I had my song put in the RBN via THe Authority

Now since I've released new music I've had a bunch of request for my new stuff to get to the RBN

I understand its a huge process to successfully get a song into RBN...and also seems like a long wait.

You guys have any suggestions on authors that I'd have a better chance with? Also I currently write and record everything I do and have every stem and MIDI for every track even individual drums etc, would this speed the process up? Also is there anything I can do to help speed the process up?

Here is the song I'm looking to do:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-qvLNopPBY

Any input would be great...Thanks!

You sound like me back in September. Currently CHART TOPPERS AUTHORING are handling my songs, they have quite a wide variety of genres and styles they handle and probably would be more than happy to chart your songs. I'm not really sure on how to speed up the process other then by charting everything yourself or paying an authoring group.

I hope this reply helps. Looking forward to seeing your stuff on RBN!
  • dmoneyprosdmoneypros Unsigned
    edited March 2013
    Blind_3;4994269 said:
    You sound like me back in September. Currently CHART TOPPERS AUTHORING are handling my songs, they have quite a wide variety of genres and styles they handle and probably would be more than happy to chart your songs. I'm not really sure on how to speed up the process other then by charting everything yourself or paying an authoring group.

I hope this reply helps. Looking forward to seeing your stuff on RBN!
    Thank you for this tip, I highly appreciate it.

I'll be sure to check you out!
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited March 2013
    Someone should really get on this, I'm loving it. It reminds me of Enter Shikari and Hadouken! mixed. As for suggestion, Fairwood Studios, ThatAuthoringGroup, and The Ozone would seem like good ways to go as well as Chart Toppers.
  • dmoneyprosdmoneypros Unsigned
    edited March 2013
    GameMaster439;4994290 said:
    Someone should really get on this, I'm loving it. It reminds me of Enter Shikari and Hadouken! mixed. As for suggestion, Fairwood Studios, ThatAuthoringGroup, and The Ozone would seem like good ways to go as well as Chart Toppers.

Def gonna hit them all up...thanks for those!
  • ArcanonArcanon Rising Star
    edited March 2013
    Oh hey, you did Saw Down (He Knows)! That song is still one of my favorite RBN songs. The chainsaw breakdown was amazing. I'm digging that track you linked too, I'd be up for putting that in the game. I PMed you my email if you wanna talk.