Harmonix should make a karaoke game

ChicagoChicago Unsigned
edited March 2013 in Less Rokk More Talk
With the same tech they use for RB singing obviously, with the pitch lines and stuff.

It could have 4-player harmonies, even (because lots of songs on RB need that).

It would be more mainstream than Rock Band so I'd imagine it would have more radio-friendly songs and Fall Out Boy, Ke$ha etc etc.

Mite b cool.

Comments

• grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited March 2013
    Chicago;4997839 said:
    With the same tech they use for RB singing obviously, with the pitch lines and stuff.

It would be more mainstream than Rock Band so I'd imagine it would have more radio-friendly songs and Fall Out Boy, Ke$ha etc etc.

Mite b cool.

They've already developed a karaoke game series before, Karaoke Revolution. Anyway I predict none of the secret projects will be music games.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited March 2013
    Chicago;4997839 said:

Mite b cool.

So basically singstar with 4 microphones instead of 2.. meh i'll pass.
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    edited March 2013
    Singstar allows for 8 players in party mode.

Which actually would have been cool in RB. Basically it's dived into rounds, with each round having different goals. The team that wins the round gets a point. Goals range from most points to who can survive the longest. It's pretty fun with a large group.
  • nascargo19nascargo19 Road Warrior
    edited March 2013
    They should totally make a racing game. They already built a pretty sweet track with Blitz!