More Amberian Dawn by any chance?

a1ltobeg0dly16a1ltobeg0dly16 Opening Act
edited March 2013 in The Rock Band Network
Seems like we have a few good bands lined up in the future or just random new singles that are pretty awesome, but we have't seen any new Amberian Dawn in a while and i'm starting to get worried...

I know they just replaced some members and are working on a complication album of hits with the new singer (meaning new guitar solos!) and I'm wondering if we have any new stuff in playtesting at the moment or in the future?

Comments

• DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited March 2013
    I believe the rest of Circus Black is still coming. "Letter" is in review right now.
  • Svarta VargSvarta Varg Unsigned
    edited March 2013
    a1ltobeg0dly16;4998544 said:
    Seems like we have a few good bands lined up in the future or just random new singles that are pretty awesome, but we have't seen any new Amberian Dawn in a while and i'm starting to get worried...

I know they just replaced some members and are working on a complication album of hits with the new singer (meaning new guitar solos!) and I'm wondering if we have any new stuff in playtesting at the moment or in the future?

we at least got all of their album "river of tuoni" including the japanese bonus track "dreamchaser" i would love to get the rest of their songs as well as rb3 versions of the older stuff so i can play those on keys
  • edited March 2013
    I still wonder what was up with Birth of the Harp. I know that on Virvatulen Laulu it was not a supported language thing.