People with Pro Upgrades, click here.

AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
edited April 2013 in Playstation 3
All right, I already have some people with pro upgrades, but sadly, most of them are guitarists/bassists, which leaves me with a few singers, drummers, and keyboardists with upgrades.

I need more people with upgrades, I always feel that I don't have enough people online to form a band that has pro upgrades, and this gets annoying, as I want to play those upgrades in band, and well, since randoms doesn't have them for the most part, I hardly practice the DLC.

Please people, I hope to find people with upgrades, I don't mind guitarists/bassists even If I have a good number of them, don't forget that I also play keyboard, but I need more singers/drummers/keyboardists with them, please, PLEASE!

Comments

  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    edited March 2013
    Ok Alt. I just got a good set of e-drums and will be working harder at playing on pro. I also have a better mic now, and can do some singing. I'm getting there with the upgrades. Probably way more than any randoms you might pull, Soooooo hit me up when you want to jam. If you're looking for fc's, you know I'm not your gurl...but if you want to play for fun, and practice...I can hang with ya. :)
  • AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited March 2013
    Don't worry, I'm not looking for scores with this message, I have people for that, across all instruments ;)

    All right will do, sorry last time you MSGed me I was already in FB and forgot to answer (I think). :|
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    edited March 2013
    No problem...I always assume if I don't hear back from someone, that they're otherwise occupied in another band. I'm much too vain to think that they just don't want to play with me. lol. :D
  • AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited March 2013
    Yep, don't worry, I usually answer, unless you sent a message in the begining of a setlist, and then I forget until I get out of the chatroom lol, and then the person is offline XD
  • intropeeintropee Road Warrior
    edited March 2013
    Well, well, well.. my two fav people :cool:
    What brings y'all to this part of town?:mad: < insert-The good, the bad and the ugly theme here-->

    Oh that's right.. Pro-Upgrades! :rolleyes:

    Why don't we all do it on a day that we're free..
    I could Sing and play Pro-Bass, Pro-Guitar, Pro-Keys, Pro-Drums, Harmonies, Bass, Guitar & Sing, together..at the same time.. in the same building...Etc. :confused:

    But, seriously ...
    Let's do a Text-chat room, one night and talk..:cool:
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    edited April 2013
    intropee;5005348 said:
    Well, well, well.. my two fav people :cool:
    What brings y'all to this part of town?:mad: < insert-The good, the bad and the ugly theme here-->

    Oh that's right.. Pro-Upgrades! :rolleyes:

    Why don't we all do it on a day that we're free..
    I could Sing and play Pro-Bass, Pro-Guitar, Pro-Keys, Pro-Drums, Harmonies, Bass, Guitar & Sing, together..at the same time.. in the same building...Etc. :confused:

    But, seriously ...
    Let's do a Text-chat room, one night and talk..:cool:

    That totally works for me. Let's do it. I will sing, play, dance....er..wait...I don't dance. :P
  • intropeeintropee Road Warrior
    edited April 2013
    rkbdgurl;5006579 said:
    That totally works for me. Let's do it. I will sing, play, dance....er..wait...I don't dance. :P
    Really.. I was going to run backwards.... ( That's called --Pro-Downgrade ) get it?:p
    I hear Crickets...:rolleyes:
    I'll be here all week! :cool:
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    edited April 2013
    intropee;5006689 said:
    Really.. I was going to run backwards.... ( That's called --Pro-Downgrade ) get it?:p
    I hear Crickets...:rolleyes:
    I'll be here all week! :cool:

    I think weve scared altie off with our lack of seriousness. That, and the fact that the forums went down. Dang it :]
  • intropeeintropee Road Warrior
    edited April 2013
    rkbdgurl;5007780 said:
    I think weve scared altie off with our lack of seriousness. That, and the fact that the forums went down. Dang it :]

    He'll be back.. :)
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    edited April 2013
    Vocals are my best instrument (followed by legacy bass), but I do own a good number of pro upgrades. I was trying to help support the feature, even when I didn't use it much. You should be able to check for DLC matches (including pro) here:

    http://dlcquickplay.com/user/silverspg

    I haven't played online much but I'm very open to it.
  • AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited April 2013
    I'm trying to reply but the site keeps 403'd on me!

    EDIT: It looks it's the quotes that makes the site crash sooooo....

    intropee

    Sorry guys, I'll get to you eventually on PSN, my new team eats alot of RB time but I'll try soon to play with you, every time I have spare time you guys are offline D:

    Meat-Popsicle

    Nice to know! I see that less than half of your upgradable songs are upgraded, do you plan on upgrading them all?
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    edited April 2013
    I'm glad you've got a good team to play with Alty...Intropee and I will be around and we'll get an opportunity to play together one of these days. Were not going anywhere. :)
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    edited April 2013
    Meat-Popsicle;5008367 said:
    Vocals are my best instrument (followed by legacy bass), but I do own a good number of pro upgrades. I was trying to help support the feature, even when I didn't use it much. You should be able to check for DLC matches (including pro) here:

    http://dlcquickplay.com/user/silverspg

    I haven't played online much but I'm very open to it.

    I was looking into your dlc list MP ( cause I'm nosy that way ) and I think we should be playing online as well. It looks like we might have similar taste in tunes. I'm strongest on legacy drums. but I'm also working on my pro instruments.
  • Razorhoof78Razorhoof78 Opening Act
    edited April 2013
    I've got a ton of upgrades... Always up for a jam.
  • intropeeintropee Road Warrior
    edited April 2013
    Razorhoof78;5009002 said:
    I've got a ton of upgrades... Always up for a jam.
    i SEE YOU ALMOST HAVE AS MUCH AS ME..
    Sweet!! :D
  • intropeeintropee Road Warrior
    edited April 2013
    rkbdgurl;5006579 said:
    That totally works for me. Let's do it. I will sing, play, dance....er..wait...I don't dance. :P



    WHWHWHWHAT!?! O.o

    wait for it...

    Here it comes..

    U CAN SAFETY DANCE!
Sign In or Register to comment.