Would Anyone Be Willing To Help These Guys?

GandWuserGandWuser Road Warrior
edited March 2013 in The Rock Band Network
You may have heard of the song "Fat Kid" by Nothing More. It's on the RBN and the chart is probably the worst that's on there (so I've heard...). This is the only product that its charting group, Interactive-Music-Productions, has put out... but why does their website say otherwise? (under "Buy Songs") Why are they listing "H.K.A." By Nico Blue as being a song you can buy when it's nowhere on the RBN?

Well, according to this video put out from a few months ago, IMP (fitting abbreviation) never even sent the song in for playtesting. Perhaps it was the negative feedback from Fat Kid, or they weren't making enough money, I don't know. They had it all finished, and it never even got sent in.

Which is why I made this thread.

I feel slightly bad for Nico Blue, after sending their song to a terrible authoring group and not even getting an end profit on it. So I'm wondering, could someone possibly get in touch with the band and correct this? Fix up the charts and send it in? I realize everyone's been pretty busy lately, but this just bugs me.

Comments

  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited March 2013
    In addition to that, someone should be awesome and re-do Fat Kid so I can have a non-terribad chart ;) Though if would really have to suck to hear that the people that were doing it never sent it in.
  • machetemonkeymachetemonkey Opening Act
    edited March 2013
    GameMaster439;5005344 said:
    In addition to that, someone should be awesome and re-do Fat Kid so I can have a non-terribad chart ;) Though if would really have to suck to hear that the people that were doing it never sent it in.
    I believe someone has contacted them in the hopes of redoing fat kid and giving it the treatment it deserves (IE: good), but the band was so put off by the original that they aren't willing to give the RBN another chance. I could be misremembering, but I think this is what happened.
  • ASPKevASPKev Opening Act
    edited March 2013
    machetemonkey;5005351 said:
    I believe someone has contacted them in the hopes of redoing fat kid and giving it the treatment it deserves (IE: good), but the band was so put off by the original that they aren't willing to give the RBN another chance. I could be misremembering, but I think this is what happened.

    Was just about to say this. I'm not sure if I'm the only one (especially since I don't recall posting about it), but Nothing More were not interested in the slightest when I tried contacting them.
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited March 2013
    ASPKev;5005358 said:
    Was just about to say this. I'm not sure if I'm the only one (especially since I don't recall posting about it), but Nothing More were not interested in the slightest when I tried contacting them.

    That REALLY sucks :( I was hoping for an RB3 version of Fat Kid and other songs like Salem.
Sign In or Register to comment.