I Didn't see any threads about it but, Whats happening with Xbox RBN?

solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
edited April 2013 in The Rock Band Network
Like the title says...Its been 2 weeks now since the end of DLC and we didnt get any RBN today and last week, weren't we suposed to keep getting RBN songs on 360?

Comments

• Henry_MonteiroHenry_Monteiro Opening Act
    edited April 2013
    RBN will stay up if the demand is there, and the authoring groups are willing to work. I'm sure songs will go up soon.
  • TheOzoneTheOzone Road Warrior
    edited April 2013
    The creators site has been down along with the main site, and is still down. Until it's back, no one can submit or test/review songs.
  • solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
    edited April 2013
    TheOzone;5007682 said:
    The creators site has been down along with the main site, and is still down. Until it's back, no one can submit or test/review songs.
    Thats why, i see.
    Thanks for the info (:
  • HMXLachesisHMXLachesis Harmonix Alum
    edited April 2013
    As the posters above indicated, the RBN authors can't release new songs until the RBN site is up again.

Although we're doing our best to speedily restore the Creators site, its deep integration with multiple third parties presents unique challenges, and so it's taking us extra time compared to rockband.com.
  • D1MatmanD1Matman Unsigned
    edited April 2013
    We appreciate the lowdown, cheers folks
  • solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
    edited April 2013
    HMXLachesis;5007711 said:
    As the posters above indicated, the RBN authors can't release new songs until the RBN site is up again.

Although we're doing our best to speedily restore the Creators site, its deep integration with multiple third parties presents unique challenges, and so it's taking us extra time compared to rockband.com.

All is good, i'm just happy to know what's happening (:
  • NightmareLyreNightmareLyre Rising Star
    edited April 2013
    Yep, as others have said, Creators trouble. I am sure most of us are working on charts while waiting for it to come back up (we are working on several songs here in Freen In Green Authoring)
  • BlasteroidsBlasteroids Road Warrior
    edited April 2013
    Fingers crossed for a speedy return. It seems weird not seeing people talking about the latest RBN content.
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    edited April 2013
    If all of the authoring groups have been working on charts all this time, will there be like fifty songs to review/release all at once when the site goes back up?
  • vexx0820vexx0820 Unsigned
    edited April 2013
    I figure between tax season and the server outages, it'll be May when we start seeing significant activity again. I've just been browsing the catalog for stuff released prior to my discovery of RBN.