tdc002's Fantastic Fantasy Final Month of DLC

tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
edited May 2013 in Your Ultimate Setlist
So I wanted to post this weeks ago, but the forums went down. I was pretty disappointed by the last few weeks of DLC, so I decided to post what I thought would be awesome, final month, send-off DLC. I tried to keep it realistic, but still a bigger send off than Staind, The Flys, and songs from 9 months prior. Anyway, here's the tracks:
April 2:
Roots of Rock Band Pack 01:
-Audioslave – Cochise X
-Bad Religion - Infected
-Deep Purple – Hush O
-Dick Dale – Misirlou O X
-Incubus - Stellar
-Jane’s Addiction – Stop!

April 9:
Rolling Stones Pack 01:
-Sympathy for the Devil O
- (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction
-You Can't Always Get What You Want O
-Paint It, Black X
-Start Me Up X

April 16:
Top Requested Acts Singles:
-Reel Big Fish – Beer O X
-Rammstein - Waidmanns Heil O
-Electric Light Orchestra – Evil Woman O
-Coheed & Cambria – Blood Red Summer

April 23:
-Los Campesinos! - Ways to Make It Through the Wall O
-Neil Young – Rockin’ in the Free World O X
-The Cure – End of the World O
-Five Finger Death Punch – Under and Over It
-New Found Glory – All Downhill From Here

April 30:
Muse Pack 01:
-Plug In Baby
-Unnatural Selection O X
-Starlight O
-Madness O

-Don McLean – American Pie O
Feel free to discuss. This is all leading up to my "Ultimate Ultimate" Rock Band 4 setlist (a mash up of my other 3 Ultimate Setlists, plus other tracks).

Comments

• GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited April 2013
    For the Muse pack, if 4 songs is what we were getting, I'd imagine that Starlight would get replaced with Assassin, Knights of Cydonia or Supermassive Blackhole. Other than that, I would be buying songs from every week easily.
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    edited April 2013
    GameMaster439;5009370 said:
    For the Muse pack, if 4 songs is what we were getting, I'd imagine that Starlight would get replaced with Assassin, Knights of Cydonia or Supermassive Blackhole. Other than that, I would be buying songs from every week easily.

hahaha, I KNEW somebody was going to say something about the Muse pack. First, keep an eye out for my RB4 list, hint-hint. Second, I went with the tracks I went with because Starlight's one of their biggest mainstream hits, Madness was the first release off their newest album, Unnatural Selection's in Rocksmith, and Plug In Baby was in GH5. It wouldn't be a realistic DLC week if there wasn't a little disappointment haha.
    edited May 2013
    Just to bump this and get the hype train rollin again, I swear my Ultimate RB4 setlist is coming soon. I was ready to post it, but realized there's like 4 songs w/ female vocalists and that's gotta get fixed.

Also one of them was "Home" be Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes and I realized that's gotta be boring as hell to play.
  • ClaptonsWigClaptonsWig I Can't Dance
    edited May 2013
    Bad Religion has better songs in their catalog then Infected, glad we never got it since it pretty blah. As for Cochise, its too repetitious for me. I do like the songs, but glad they never came to RB over the ones we did see.

Was sad we didn't see any other huge time artist like Foo, RHCP or even Weezer that would love to support HMX/RB as they have plenty of times with more songs.
    edited May 2013
    ClaptonsWig;5015779 said:
    Was sad we didn't see any other huge time artist like Foo, RHCP or even Weezer that would love to support HMX/RB as they have plenty of times with more songs.
    I was trying to stick with the whole No More Tracks from Blitz Artists thing HMX was doing; so that left out RHCP and Foo Fighters. I wish we got more Weezer tracks too; not sure why I didn't include them in this. I liked that last Weezer pack we got though. I've got every Weezer track except Beverly Hills. It weirds me out to think there are people that ONLY have Say It Ain't So and no other Weezer songs in their libraries.
    edited May 2013
    tdc002;5015903 said:
    I was trying to stick with the whole No More Tracks from Blitz Artists thing HMX was doing; so that left out RHCP and Foo Fighters. I wish we got more Weezer tracks too; not sure why I didn't include them in this. I liked that last Weezer pack we got though. I've got every Weezer track except Beverly Hills. It weirds me out to think there are people that ONLY have Say It Ain't So and no other Weezer songs in their libraries.

The only Weezer pack I don't like is the one where it was nothing but Ratitude tracks. I really didn't care for the album and I know I would never play any of those tracks more than once if I did ever buy them.
  • ClaptonsWigClaptonsWig I Can't Dance
    edited May 2013
    GameMaster439;5015959 said:
    The only Weezer pack I don't like is the one where it was nothing but Ratitude tracks. I really didn't care for the album and I know I would never play any of those tracks more than once if I did ever buy them.

(If you think I want you to) I want you to (or however that title goes) is actually really fun to play on all instruments, you should give it a chance. That pack only had 2 tracks, the third was a random song off a different album.
    edited May 2013
    ClaptonsWig;5016124 said:
    (If you think I want you to) I want you to (or however that title goes) is actually really fun to play on all instruments, you should give it a chance. That pack only had 2 tracks, the third was a random song off a different album.

I'll check it out then :D I just looked and Beverly Hills was the third song in that pack haha, maybe I'll just buy the whole thing seeing I really like Beverly Hills.
    edited May 2013
    GameMaster439;5016182 said:
    I'll check it out then :D I just looked and Beverly Hills was the third song in that pack haha, maybe I'll just buy the whole thing seeing I really like Beverly Hills.

Like I said in an earlier post, Beverly Hills is the only Weezer song I don't have. Fun song to listen to, seems like it'd be crazy boring in Rock Band (up to the solo). The two Raditude tracks are fun though. Plus that whole pack's part of the legacy sale.