A little help

RazorzSharkzRazorzSharkz Unsigned
edited April 2013 in Rock Band
I have been working on a Rock Band related project since I heard that DLC was ending but my internet on my PS3 for whatever reason quit working a few weeks ago. This doesn't involve bootlegging songs or anything but I haven't been able to pick up songs for a while, namely Roseanna, Weird Science, and American Pie. What I am asking for is for someone who owns all RB3 dlc. I need you to sort the songs by difficulty, then filter for songs with keys that are DLC, then to tell me which songs the three named above fall between. I will post my project up here once I am done with it but I need this information before I can do anything.

Comments

• BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    edited April 2013
    While I have the vast majority, I don't have all post RB3 songs.

From what I do have:
    Rosanna is Nightmare difficulty and falls below Paradise by the Dashboard Lights and above How Far We've Come.

Weird Science is Moderate difficulty and falls below Shadow of the Day and above Do You Believe in Love

American Pie is also Moderate difficulty and falls below I Will Possess Your Heart and above Death on Two Legs.

That's by sorting on song difficulty of songs with key support, but like I said, a song I don't have may be mixed in there.... At least it's a start in case you don't get another reply for a while.
  • RazorzSharkzRazorzSharkz Unsigned
    edited April 2013
    What instrument is that on?? It seems like drums but I thought Weird Science was Solid difficulty
    edited April 2013
    I thought when you sorted by song difficulty it didn't matter the instrument. Let me go back and redo with the keyboard plugged in...

You want regular or pro keys?

...and just regular DLC, right... or RBN DLC included?
  • RazorzSharkzRazorzSharkz Unsigned
    edited April 2013
    I was wondering individual instrument difficulties. Regular keys please.
    edited April 2013
    American Pie is Nightmare, below Bicycle Race and above Superstition

Weird Science shows up as the first Impossible Difficulty and is below South Side of the Sky and above Seven Seas of Rhye

Rosanna is Challenging and is below Bully and above Unbelievable.

This may not be helpful at all coming for me since I didn't realize it made a difference which instrument score you select, so sorry if no help....
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Opening Act
    edited April 2013
    Once again, that doesn't really help because I need each individual instrument. I don't know which instrument you posted in either post.
    edited April 2013
    First was pro drums, second was regular keys. I don't think your OP specified for each instrument. Since you were talking about regular keys, that's what I posted the 2nd time. The 1st time I didn't realize that the songs were ranked differently depending on which instrument was plugged in when it sorts by song difficulty (I thought there was a separate sorting option for instrument "score") and I typically only play pro drums which is why that's what came up as "default" for me the first time I replied.

...anyway, sorry I'm no help for you right now since I'm not in front of the PS3, and more importantly, I don't have all the songs anyway which makes any info I'd be able to provide you for all the other instruments basically inaccurate. Hopefully someone else can help you. Good luck.
  • IcemageIcemage Road Warrior
    edited April 2013
    It'd be helpful if you were describing what you're doing.

By the by, I have pretty much all the songs aside from a handful of cover songs on PS3. What, exactly do you need? Your description is vague, to say the least.

I'm guessing you need the songs that are just above and below the three named songs, sorted by Standard Keys difficulty. Is that right? If so, doesn't BachiG's post #7 already cover that above?
  • peterock2007peterock2007 Road Warrior
    edited April 2013
    Razor_Shark;5009578 said:
    Once again, that doesn't really help because I need each individual instrument. I don't know which instrument you posted in either post.

he needs every instrument, not just keys
    edited April 2013
    Icemage;5009608 said:
    It'd be helpful if you were describing what you're doing.

By the by, I have pretty much all the songs aside from a handful of cover songs on PS3. What, exactly do you need? Your description is vague, to say the least.

I'm guessing you need the songs that are just above and below the three named songs, sorted by Standard Keys difficulty. Is that right? If so, doesn't BachiG's post #7 already cover that above?

Go the the song selection and sort songs by difficulty. Then fliter out songs, only ones you should change are Keys Support to Yes and Song Source to Downloadable Content(which will include Blitz Tracks). Then I want to know on Legacy Guitar, Legacy Bass, Legacy Drums, Legacy Keys, and Legacy Vocals where exactly Roseanna by Toto, Wierd Science by Oingo Boingo, and American Pie by Don McLean are, meaning which song is above each, and which song is below each.

As a starter the only information I still need on Keys is if American Pie falls above or below Bully by Shinedown.

If you need anymore information just ask.
  • Songblade2Songblade2 Unsigned
    edited April 2013
    Isn't all that on the Rock Band website?

For example: http://www.rockband.com/songs/weirdscience

Songs, search for song, click song: what you're looking for.
    edited April 2013
    Songblade2;5010065 said:
    Isn't all that on the Rock Band website?

For example: http://www.rockband.com/songs/weirdscience

Songs, search for song, click song: what you're looking for.

I know how to find the tiers, I am looking for the actual order within the tiers for these songs.