Three days grace dlc

WOLFSHADOW95WOLFSHADOW95 Unsigned
edited April 2013 in Your Ultimate Setlist
YOU NEED MORE THREE DAYS GRACE. SONGS LIKE WAKE UP, NO MORE, LAST TO KNOW, LET IT DIE, NEVER TOO LATE, ETC...
THESE SONGS ARE SO INSPIRING AND I BELIEVE WILL GET YOU A LOT OF PROFIT. I PERSONALLY KNOW MANY PEOPLE WHO WOULD PAY TO PLAY THESE SONGS. THEY TELL STORIES THAT CAN DEFINATLEY RELATE TO ANYBODY IN THEIR LIFE AND IT'LL BE A BIG SELLER!!! ASK AROUND OR LISTEN TO MORE OF THEIR MUSIC AND HOPEFULLY U GET THE SAME FEEL FOR THEM THAT MOST PEOPLE DO.
ALSO, THESE SONGS ARE WORTH SO MUCH MORE NOW BECAUSE ADAM GONTIER, THE LEAD SINGER LEFT THE BAND. HE HAS AN AMAZING VOICE, THE DRUMMER IS KICK-ASS, AND THE GUITARISTS ARE UNBELIEVABLE! WE ALL REALLY HOPE YOU PUT THREE DAYS GRACE ON THERE...
THANK YOU!!!!!
EMAIL: [email]WOLFSHADOW25@YAHOO.COM[/email] (If any questions)

Comments

• GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited April 2013
    Well I'm glad you are showing lots of enthusiasm but Harmonix already stated that RB DLC released by them is on indefinite hiatus for now and I know their label has said they don't want to song via the RBN. Also this belong in the Ultimate Setlist section for future reference also maybe try not to type in all caps next time. :)