Scores are gone. Help!

Curb71Curb71 Opening Act
edited April 2013 in Peer To Peer Support Forum
I used to play often and be pretty good. I put the sticks down for a couple years and yesterday set the Ion back up and put RB3 in the dusty PS3 only to find out that all the scores for all songs, other than the rb3 songs, are gone!
I also noticed "Battery" is gone and am wondering which others vanished. This is what is showing up.

RB1 - 55 songs
RB2 - 79 songs
RB3 - 83 songs
Lego RB - 45 songs
Green Day - 44 songs
DLC - 513 songs

Were the Beatles not transferable? I read they stopped making new DLC and am trying to buy what I missed over the last few years but am getting network errors. I'd love to know if there is a way to get my scores back and find out if I am missing songs I should have. Thanks for your help!

Comments

• AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited April 2013
    That's really odd that your scores are gone but the RB3 ones are still there, IIRC scores are stored in the savegame.

Your scores should still be on the leaderboards, so no worries there, you can still have access to them, as for getting them back into your savegame, I don't think it's possible if they simply vanished, which is something weird, I never heard of anything like this happen, usually people lose their savegame, as in, everything, not just DLC scores.
  • edited April 2013
    The Beatles disc is NOT exportable.

Are your scores gone or is the instrument filter by chance showing you no scores for an instrument you don't play?

Just a WAG.
  • Curb71Curb71 Opening Act
    edited April 2013
    Doc_SoCal;5009873 said:
    The Beatles disc is NOT exportable.

Are your scores gone or is the instrument filter by chance showing you no scores for an instrument you don't play?

Just a WAG.

I only play drums. So I think that's possible, right? After spending hours looking at the PS store and my DLC I think I'm missing songs that I've had in the past. Is there a way to view songs bought but not downloaded/installed? Or songs bought and downloaded but not installed?
  • edited April 2013
    Curb71;5009892 said:
    I only play drums. So I think that's possible, right? After spending hours looking at the PS store and my DLC I think I'm missing songs that I've had in the past. Is there a way to view songs bought but not downloaded/installed? Or songs bought and downloaded but not installed?
    If you DL'd but did not install, it should be sitting on your XMB game tab.

All of your DL history is in your PSN acct. You can re-dl anything missing there as long as it is playable in RB3.

There is no easy way unfortunately but the good news is once you buy it, it will remain on your DL list, even if the song vanishes from the PS Store.

As you browse the store, anything you bought, installed or not, should show up as "purchased".
  • ricecakericecake Road Warrior
    edited April 2013
    "Battery" never exported from RB2. Also, going back to the instrument selection, if you play pro drums, by default the list only shows regular drum scores until you either play a song on pro drums or manually change the "show scores" option to pro.
  • Curb71Curb71 Opening Act
    edited April 2013
    Doc_SoCal;5009896 said:
    If you DL'd but did not install, it should be sitting on your XMB game tab.

All of your DL history is in your PSN acct. You can re-dl anything missing there as long as it is playable in RB3.

There is no easy way unfortunately but the good news is once you buy it, it will remain on your DL list, even if the song vanishes from the PS Store.

As you browse the store, anything you bought, installed or not, should show up as "purchased".

Thanks. That answers my question but is what I was afraid to hear. I would basically have to write down every single song that appears in my DLC section when playing, and then go to the store and check for each one, one at a time. sheesh. I guess better than nothing though.
    ricecake;5010221 said:
    "Battery" never exported from RB2. Also, going back to the instrument selection, if you play pro drums, by default the list only shows regular drum scores until you either play a song on pro drums or manually change the "show scores" option to pro.

That's odd that Battery never exported from RB2. It's just not possible to play that song if I have the RB3 disk in the PS3?
    I'm not sure I understand what you are saying about pro drums, nor know what is considered pro drums. I play with the Ion Drum Rocker and it has 2 cymbals. Does that make it "pro drums"?

Also, is there a place where I can find OD paths and/or gold star cut offs for all songs? The only link I have that is still valid is http://rockband.yajags.com/drumstats/ but it seems like it's missing the last few years of songs.
    edited April 2013
    Pro Drums is where you choose Pro Drums before choosing the difficulty. Usually, pro drums has 3 cymbals, and I not sure that the ION drum's cymbals are supported on Pro Drums.
  • edited April 2013
    Alternity;5011315 said:
    Pro Drums is where you choose Pro Drums before choosing the difficulty. Usually, pro drums has 3 cymbals, and I not sure that the ION drum's cymbals are supported on Pro Drums.
    Yeah, the ION Drum Rocker DOES support RB3 PRO Mode.
  • ricecakericecake Road Warrior
    edited April 2013
    Curb71;5010598 said:
    That's odd that Battery never exported from RB2. It's just not possible to play that song if I have the RB3 disk in the PS3?
    Correct. The only Metallica songs you can play in RB3 are the DLC songs ("...And Justice For All", "Ride The Lightning", and "Blackened"), and these songs can no longer be purchased either since the license ran out.
    I'm not sure I understand what you are saying about pro drums, nor know what is considered pro drums. I play with the Ion Drum Rocker and it has 2 cymbals. Does that make it "pro drums"?
    Yes, if you choose "pro drums", and then when you play the song, you see cymbal gems as well as the rectangular gems, then you are playing "pro drums". If you choose regular "drums", then all of the note gems will be the rectangular ones.
  • Tommy GunTommy Gun Opening Act
    edited April 2013
    Did you figure it out? It definitely sounds like you're seeing regular drum scores instead of pro drums, and that's why it's blank. But if you played a pro song, and still don't see your scores, something else is going on.
    Curb71;5010598 said:
    Also, is there a place where I can find OD paths and/or gold star cut offs for all songs? The only link I have that is still valid is http://rockband.yajags.com/drumstats/ but it seems like it's missing the last few years of songs.

I don't think those stats are relevant anymore, because RB3 added OD phrases that net you half the gauge. Also, some drum squeezing methods no longer work. Here are RB3 song paths:
    http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32599
    edited April 2013
    http://ipather.tmullin.net:81/ is the way to go for pathing any instruments, except pro guitar/bass