Why not a pro mode in beatles if we can"t export the game?

ilyama999ilyama999 Opening Act
edited August 2013 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Hello !

I know that we can 't put RB Beatles in RB3.

But biggest problem in that case, for me, it"s not that we have to change the disc in the console to play the game, but the fact that there isnt a pro mode for beatles songs !!!

I only play drums and I only discover Rock band this year .
When you start Rock band after the release of RB3, you discover also RB beatles in the same time . Logic.

I've got the cymbals pro for RB3 and it's amazing, I'm in love with RB Pro mode but of course, no cymbales in RB beatles !!!! :'(
So I dont really want to play that game when I play in pro mode in RB3.
I dont have the fun that I have with pro mode ...

Why harmonix dont upgrade the beatles game with pro mode ?
Even if it's not free, It will be a big success !!!!! 800 MS and I take it directly :D

I want to use my cymbals in RB Beatles !!!!! :D

;)

Comments

• Edfan1337Edfan1337 Opening Act
    edited April 2013
    Because Pro Mode was implemented AFTER the Beatles Rock Band came out? Because it costs resources that HMX doesn't have/want to spend to update a game? Because there aren't as many people playing rhythm games as there used to be? Because the drums aren't the focus of TB:RB? Just a couple of guesses.
  • ilyama999ilyama999 Opening Act
    edited April 2013
    Yes but all song rb have allready the pro mode for drums incorporated for each song no ?

When i buy a song older than the pro mode and the rb beatle, i ve got each time the pro mode for drums...
  • Arkham99Arkham99 Unsigned
    edited April 2013
    ilyama999;5010748 said:
    I want to use my cymbals in RB Beatles !!!!! :D

;)
    There's nothing stopping you from using your cymbals, the charts aren't there but a cymbal will register for its corresponding colour coded note nonetheless, Ringo did only have a 4-piece kit up until 'Let It Be' so I don't see the dire need to elaborate much further than that, if they're gonna support the game to another level, I'd say that the development hours could be put to better use by charting more songs instead of additional unnecessary drum notes, there's also scarce demand for pro drum kits (let alone "vanilla" kits) are becoming more rare by the day...:-)
    edited April 2013
    Yes of course that I can play with my cymbals but it's not the same ... :D

I know that drummers are not important enough for harmonix to release a pro mode only for drummers
    Even if it would be very easy for us to do that ...
  • Edfan1337Edfan1337 Opening Act
    edited April 2013
    ilyama999;5010801 said:
    Yes but all song rb have allready the pro mode for drums incorporated for each song no ?

When i buy a song older than the pro mode and the rb beatle, i ve got each time the pro mode for drums...
    To my knowledge, this is mainly because they planned on putting the pro drums since the foundation of Rock Band, but decided against it last minute, so they left the charts in so that they could incorporate it later.

Mind you that the pro-instruments are not because of the song, but because of the software itself. You're right, all songs have pro-drums, but can you play pro on RB1 or RB2? No, because those games do not support it; RB3 does.

Simply put, TB:RB doesn't have pro support and never will. There's no changing it, just like any other missing features the other games have, because making updates to these (old) games would be unwise in spending their resources, plus Harmonix's Rock Band division is basically non-existent, as evident by the halting of DLC.
    edited April 2013
    Ok thanks guys !
    No pro mode for RB Beatles. :(
  • Jamez99Jamez99 Unsigned
    edited July 2013
    I wish I could've been there I've mentioned is only for the PS3 version of the game! I also have it on XBOX. I bought a PS3 in 2009 just to play Beatles Rock Band. In early 2012 I just to be able to play Forza

thejacketsmall thejacketsmall bomber jacket
    Certkiller cissp cissp
    Certkiller 000-977 000-977
    Certkiller 640-802 640-802
    Certkiller PMI-001 PMI-001
    Certkiller 70-646 70-646
  • Michael678Michael678 Unsigned
    edited July 2013
    harmonix didnt think on it or maybe they weren't able to do so or more likely, the pro mode was a way to bring more customers to the franchise or RB3 thats my best guess so that's 'nough said
  • edited July 2013
    ilyama999;5010838 said:
    Yes of course that I can play with my cymbals but it's not the same ... :D

I know that drummers are not important enough for harmonix to release a pro mode only for drummers
    Even if it would be very easy for us to do that ...
    Drummers have been playing "Pro Mode" on Rock Band well before the charts changed.

I made my own pro mode back during RB1, now the official version is just gravy.
    edited August 2013
    It's the sticks that we were talking on my thread ?

Nice video :)
  • BlasteroidsBlasteroids Road Warrior
    edited August 2013
    ilyama999;5010801 said:

Not really. For songs before RB3 they re-made the drum charts and included the pro-drum charts in the RB3 game. This is why RBN1.0 songs may not have pro-drums.

I'm not sure if they did the same for The Beatles songs. We just have to play and learn which cymbals :)
    edited August 2013
    Yes but in fact, for me, the issue in this game it's the charts (dont know if it's the good word, the highway of music notes lol)

For me , all the colors made the game less playable... Dont know why but I didnt enjoy playing RB Beatles ...

And I really love the Beatles !!!
  • DavidTLynchEsqDavidTLynchEsq Opening Act
    edited August 2013
    The Beatles: Rock Band was released in 2009. Pro drums weren't introduced until Rock Band 3 in 2010. That's all there is to it.
  • Backbeat60-62Backbeat60-62 Rising Star
    edited August 2013
    Yeah but you can hook up a pro MIDI box to it and use a real kit with it. You would have to interpret the chart differently. I've seen it done before.
  • edited August 2013
    Backbeat60-62;5031596 said:
    Yeah but you can hook up a pro MIDI box to it and use a real kit with it. You would have to interpret the chart differently. I've seen it done before.
    No way
  • BlasteroidsBlasteroids Road Warrior
    edited August 2013
    Doc_SoCal;5031769 said:
    No way

Yes way!

BTW, Sweet... you got a tatto.
  • LeGonkLeGonk Unsigned
    edited February 3
    I know this a little off topic.... but @Backbeat60-62 That's how I play B:RB + RB3 these days, using a Yamaha E-kit through the midi pro adapter. I know what cymbal to use, open/close hihats, rides, etc. etc. when required. Its all about knowing the song well enough and putting it to the kit. The same principle applies when you play without, its just another way of reading/playing the music.

You can use RB pro drums with cymbals in beatles, however I found the notation a little weird (due to the lack of a hi-hat pedal). This was visited later in RB3 by various tweaking, trying building a wider audience & what have you. It was the best way that harmonix/madcatz could introduce people to the music, which is surely what its all about and making a little money along way (nudge, nudge, tongue in cheek, wink, wink ;)

Back to the main point, it is something you will have to live with I'm afraid (as it is an old game). Enjoy it for what it is, get some mates round and have fun.