Bad Drum Submix error in magma. Please help

samstrike1samstrike1 Unsigned
edited May 2013 in The Rock Band Network
Magma keeps spitting out errors with the drum submix's. I only have the "kit" drum mix set in my audio settings in magma and in reaper I use [mix 0 drum0], [mix 1 drum0] etc... Could someone please help me with this problem this is the only problem I have and I cant get rid of it. Here is the errors magma says:

Project Compiler: Entering Phase 2 of 5...
MIDI Compiler: Starting...
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): Bad Drum submix 'drum0' at [1:1:120]
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): Bad Drum submix 'drum0' at [1:1:240]
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): Bad Drum submix 'drum0' at [1:1:360]
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): Bad Drum submix 'drum0' at [1:2:000]
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 0 before first gem at [6:1:000]
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 1 before first gem at [6:1:000]
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 2 before first gem at [6:1:000]
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 3 before first gem at [6:1:000]
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 0
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 1
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 2
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 3
MIDI Compiler: Done.
ERROR: Project Compiler: Midi compiler failed.
Build ended at 11:36 AM.

Comments

  • NightmareLyreNightmareLyre Rising Star
    edited May 2013
    Looks to me like you mixed up mix and drums. Try making all of them say "mix 0" but have increasing numbers on the "drums" part (drums0 to drums3). Also be sure to have the events placed at the correct places
  • samstrike1samstrike1 Unsigned
    edited May 2013
    NightmareLyre;5015720 said:
    Looks to me like you mixed up mix and drums. Try making all of them say "mix 0" but have increasing numbers on the "drums" part (drums0 to drums3). Also be sure to have the events placed at the correct places
    So I tried that but I seem to get the same errors. Here is what it looks like.

    Project Compiler: Entering Phase 2 of 5...
    MIDI Compiler: Starting...
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): Bad Drum submix 'drum0' at [1:1:120]
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): Bad Drum submix 'drum1' at [1:1:178]
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): Bad Drum submix 'drum2' at [1:1:240]
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): Bad Drum submix 'drum3' at [1:1:298]
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 0 before first gem at [6:1:000]
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 1 before first gem at [6:1:000]
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 2 before first gem at [6:1:000]
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 3 before first gem at [6:1:000]
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 0
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 1
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 2
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 3
    MIDI Compiler: Done.
    ERROR: Project Compiler: Midi compiler failed.
    Build ended at 7:03 PM.
  • ArcanonArcanon Rising Star
    edited May 2013
    samstrike1;5015755 said:
    So I tried that but I seem to get the same errors. Here is what it looks like.

    Project Compiler: Entering Phase 2 of 5...
    MIDI Compiler: Starting...
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): Bad Drum submix 'drum0' at [1:1:120]

    There's your problem. It's "drums0" with an s. Add an s to the others as well, but keep the numbers going up, NightmareLyre was spot on about that part.
  • samstrike1samstrike1 Unsigned
    edited May 2013
    Finally! Thank you NightmareLyre and Arcanon for your help I fixed the errors.
Sign In or Register to comment.