Danger Zone, Sweet Victory and Yankee Rose.

wariodude128wariodude128 Unsigned
edited June 2013 in Your Ultimate Setlist
I was slightly saddened to find that Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins, Sweet Victory by David Glen Eisley and Yankee Rose by David Lee Roth is not in the Rock Band song list.If someone could add these songs to the list somehow, I would be very happy.

Comments

• ClaptonsWigClaptonsWig I Can't Dance
    edited June 2013
    wariodude128;5021853 said:
    I was slightly saddened to find that Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins, Sweet Victory by David Glen Eisley and Yankee Rose by David Lee Roth is not in the Rock Band song list.If someone could add these songs to the list somehow, I would be very happy.

Danger Zone will never make it to RB, it has unusable masters. HMXhenry told us they did try to get this song, but it just wasn't going to happen. As for the other 2, yeah good luck.
  • GandWuserGandWuser Road Warrior
    edited June 2013
    I don't understand why everyone wants Sweet Victory. It is quite literally a piece of stock music. Sure it's pleasant sounding, but I don't get it otherwise.
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited June 2013
    GandWuser;5021889 said:
    I don't understand why everyone wants Sweet Victory. It is quite literally a piece of stock music. Sure it's pleasant sounding, but I don't get it otherwise.

BECAUSE IT SO EPIC AND AWESOME! Plus it was in the "Band Geeks" episode of Spongebob Squarepants but David might actually own the rights to the song and if he did someone should totally try to get that damn song through the RBN.
  • mrjsr05mrjsr05 Road Warrior
    edited July 2013
    wariodude128;5021853 said:
    since it's the Forth of july this week i think Danger zone By Kenny Loggins would be a good song for release