Please indicate that a song is in RB blitz pack !

ilyama999ilyama999 Opening Act
edited July 2013 in Rock Band Blitz
Hello !

I bought separatly a lot of songs of RB Blitz without notice it ... :mad:

Why there isn't any trace of RB blitz pack in the RB3 store ?
Why, for each RB blitz songs, there isnt a link to say that this song is in RB blitz pack... ?

I spend 1280 msp for rb blitz songs and I only realise that for 1200ms , I would have thoses songs and 17 others for 80 msp less !

I know it's my fault but no trace of rb blitz in RB3 store ! :(

Comments

• rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    edited June 2013
    I'm assuming that it's because Rock Band Blitz is a completely different game from Rock Band, and not a track Pack...though many people have bought Blitz, and use it as such, without ever playing the game itself.
  • SenseiLeRoofSenseiLeRoof Road Warrior
    edited June 2013
    I'm pretty sure it's because they used a default description template for all song downloads to save time. With over a thousand tunes, who can blame them?
  • BohemianMattBohemianMatt Headliner
    edited June 2013
    RB:Blitz came out after RB3. So HMX can't make those tracks show up as different without patching RB3, which they aren't doing anymore.
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited June 2013
    Every single song has a nice little warning saying that a song might be available as part of a pack.
  • goodSuMgoodSuM Unsigned
    edited June 2013
    I was the same way with the Metal and Track Pack 2 discs. I already had a lot of the songs from those before I learned that the discs existed.
  • ilyama999ilyama999 Opening Act
    edited July 2013
    jibjqrkl, I can assure you that's not the case with rock band blitz songs, that's what I'm asking ;)

Anyway, I know that RBblitz is very cheap but can I expect it will be on xbox live sales one day ?

Thanks
  • edited July 2013
    ilyama999;5025454 said:
    I know that RBblitz is very cheap but can I hope it will be on xbox live sales one day ?

FTFY and Sure, why not....
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited July 2013
    ilyama999;5025454 said:
    Anyway, I know that RBblitz is very cheap but can I expect it will be on xbox live sales one day ?

It's already happened once, I believe during Christmas. It may happen again, but who knows?
    edited July 2013
    Ok, that's exactly what I needed to know, it already happened so I will wait another sale on this game.

And I think RBblitz is not gonna disappear soon of the store so I wait :)

I was asking that because it's already very cheap for 25 songs 160MSP ;)

And also, when it will be on sales, how can I know that if I'm not aware and dont care about other xbox sales ? It will be on the newsletter or something like thath ?

Thanks for the answers guys !
    edited July 2013
    ilyama999;5025469 said:
    And also, when it will be on sales, how can I know that if I'm not aware and dont care about other xbox sales ? It will be on the newsletter or something like thath ?
    Generally these sales are either announced in the announcement forums or even gaming blogs. Additionally, follow Rock Band's Twitter account or Facebook page.
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited July 2013
    ilyama999;5025454 said:
    jibjqrkl, I can assure you that's not the case with rock band blitz songs, that's what I'm asking ;)

Thanks
    with every single song, right before you download it. it displays this message: "Many Rock Band 3 song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. "
    edited July 2013
    Someone can remember how much was the sale price ?

Instead of 1200 MS, it was how much ?

Thanks
    edited July 2013
    edited July 2013
    At least, with that price, I lose "only" 680.

I will wait this price . Thanks !