Where has the music gone?

a1ltobeg0dly16a1ltobeg0dly16 Opening Act
edited August 2013 in The Rock Band Network
Where have the days gone where Thursday comes around and we have like 10-30 songs from Rock band Network? I miss those days. I have plenty of things to do, but I looks forward to Thursday releases now that Official DLC is cut off. I feel like RBN is slowly going out of business or something. :(

Comments

• mrjsr05mrjsr05 Road Warrior
    edited July 2013
    a1ltobeg0dly16;5024841 said:
    Where have the days gone where Thursday comes around and we have like 10-30 songs from Rock band Network? I miss those days. I have plenty of things to do, but I looks forward to Thursday releases now that Official DLC is cut off. I feel like RBN is slowly going out of business or something. :(
    I agree with you on this someone needs to start Releasing more songs to Rock band network every week starting tomorrow because it's my Birthday?
  • MunnchyMunnchy Road Warrior
    edited July 2013
    Not at all. The security scare that shut the forums and the RBN down lasted much longer for the RB creators site, plus we've just had E3. Be patient and the RBN tracks will soon come.
    edited July 2013
    Munnchy;5024913 said:
    Not at all. The security scare that shut the forums and the RBN down lasted much longer for the RB creators site, plus we've just had E3. Be patient and the RBN tracks will soon come.
    That's good to here!
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited July 2013
    Well, the last two songs to pass have been unsuccessfully added to the marketplace, so this one's on Harmonix (or maybe Microsoft). It's been almost two weeks since "Humanoid" was said to be added to the store. It is still not able to be bought anywhere.

And what Munnchy said. We don't need problems with the already small amount of songs trickling through.
  • SideshowNSideshowN Rising Star
    edited July 2013
    a1ltobeg0dly16;5024841 said:
    10-30 songs a week? Those were the good ole days. My wallet would hate it but I would gladly love to see that output again. I just dont know if the RBN authors are that enthusiastic anymore to get songs out. I do realize all the problems that occurred with the hacking but that was a couple months ago and I would think the kinks would be ironed out by now. There is a small hardcore community of RB3 players out there that would love to see 5 songs a week if it were possible.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited July 2013
    I think you;ll see a few more songs per week in the next few weeks, as they move past the creators site issues.
  • jbillytntjbillytnt Unsigned
    edited August 2013
    Bront20;5025548 said:
    I think you;ll see a few more songs per week in the next few weeks, as they move past the creators site issues.

Nothing has been released since Thirteen. That was almost a month ago. This sh*t is dead.
  • DavidTLynchEsqDavidTLynchEsq Opening Act
    edited August 2013
    Or they're still working out technical issues, since one or two new songs still appear as "currently unavailable," and the songs page has broken images for album art (which is hosted on the Creators site).

30 songs a week hasn't been the norm in years.
  • SideshowNSideshowN Rising Star
    edited August 2013
    The RBN isnt dead. There still is testing going on at creators. Expect songs to come out when you least suspect them to.
    edited August 2013
    SideshowN;5031052 said:
    The RBN isnt dead. There still is testing going on at creators. Expect songs to come out when you least suspect them to.
    Good Answer!
  • BlasteroidsBlasteroids Road Warrior
    edited August 2013
    SideshowN;5031052 said:
    Expect songs to come out when you least suspect them to.
    I now least suspect them to come out anytime soon.....

;)

Hopefully HMX & MS sort this out before the 1st of next month when it all changes.
  • LuigiHannLuigiHann Stormtrooper
    edited August 2013
    SideshowN;5031052 said:
    That is a paradox
  • jbillytntjbillytnt Unsigned
    edited August 2013