New bands for rockband help get them on there please

joshapacolypse19joshapacolypse19 Unsigned
edited July 2013 in Your Ultimate Setlist
Bands- As I Lay Dying, Bring Me the Horizon, Abandon All Ships, Alesana, Caliban, Capture the Crown, Chunk! NO, Captain Chunk, Close to Home, Creature Feature, Crown the Empire, Decoder, Dethklok, Dream On, Dreamer, Falling in Reverse, For All Those Sleeping, For Today, Icon For Hire, In Fear and Faith, Middle Class Rut, Mushroomhead, RED, A Skylit Drive, Stick to Your Guns, The Word Alive, Hollywood Undead, We Came as Romans, Lordi, Mudvayne

Songs
The Death of Me-Asking Alexandria
Nobodys Hero-Black Veil Brides
Promised Ones-BlessTheFall
America-Deuce
Born to Lose, Mammoth, Dead Throne, Vengeance-The Devil Wears Prada
Downfall-Dream on, Dreamer
Hear Me Now, You Stupid Girl-Framing Hanley
Keep Your Hands Off, Some Like it Cold-Hopes Die Last
The Abandoning,Chemicals,Paralyzed,My disaster-Love and Death
Oblivion,All the Heavy Lifting-Mastodon
Ballad of a Broken Man,Colossal,Day by Day,Hey Mister,Leech,Masses of a Dying Breed-Miss May I
The Ballad of Tommy Clayton & The Rawding Millionaire,Ben Threw,The Depths,Farewell to Shady Glade,Let Live,Ohioisonfire,Product of a Murderer-Of Mice & Men
Bulls in the Bronx,Hell Above,King for a Day,A Match into Water-Pierce the Veil
Lords of Salem,Return of the Phantom Stranger,Demonoid Phenomenon,War Zone-Rob Zombie
Do It Now Remember It Later,Four Corners and Two Sides-Sleeping With Sirens
I Love It Loud-KISS

Albums
The Hollow-Memphis May Fire
Creatures-Motionless in White
Infamous-Motionless in White

Comments

• Radiohead97Radiohead97 Rising Star
    edited July 2013
    1. We do have Mudvayne in Rock Band, if I'm not mistaken.
    2. I'm pretty sure most of the bands/songs you mentioned are in RBN somewhere.
    3. War Zone is in Rock Band
    4. Albums are my main problem. If you haven't noticed, we tend to get more well known albums ("The Cars", "Screaming for Vengeance", "London Calling"). All of the bands you mentioned for albums I've never even heard of.

In addition to that, a lot of it is modern metal, which I have a personal dislike for in large quantities.

Above ALL of that, though, RB DLC ended three months ago. My only recommendation is to contact these bands, somehow, and see if they can get their songs on RBN somehow.
  • mrjsr05mrjsr05 Road Warrior
    edited July 2013
    Promised ones by Blessthefall is Gonna be Available soon