Y I can't use download linkin park song on my ps3

Leen721Leen721 Unsigned
Hi I'm from singapore n I just bought a rb3 but I can't download any song on the rb3 game itself n the playstation store the song is so little can any kind soul help me

Comments

• grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited July 2013
    What region is your RB3 disc? If it's not region 3 (which includes your country) then you cannot get downloadable content unless you buy a region 3 disc.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited July 2013
    Well, sort of. It's a good idea to presume Leen is region 3, but also you need to factor in whether or not Leen is using the region 3 store. It basically comes down to: are the user account and the disc the same region?

Better to ask, though: What's the exact problem? Can you not download them, or are you downloading them and they're not showing up? Is there a message that shows up?
  • Leen721Leen721 Unsigned
    edited July 2013
    All the music stated currently unavailable, n Wat is the region thing or how do i check it???
    edited July 2013
    I've check my disc I think it's region 3 so Wat is wrong with the dlc or how to remedy the dlc
    edited July 2013
    When you made your Playstation account, did you put your address in Singapore? Do all the prices for things on the Playstation Network come in SGD?
    edited July 2013
    Yes all in sgd
    edited July 2013
    Where does it say that the music is currently unavailable, just in the game or also on the Playstation Network store?
    edited July 2013
    In the game, I can purchase songs on the ps store but I just wanna download the song in the game itself
    edited July 2013
    Can you take a picture and post the error message?
    edited July 2013
    Do u have watsapp???
    edited July 2013
    How to post pic in here I'm using iPad and I don't know how do u have watsapp???
    edited July 2013
    I'm using iPad n I don't know how to upload pic to here do u have watsapp
    edited July 2013
    Oh, that makes things a bit more difficult.

I'm not comfortable passing my phone number to strangers (I suggest the same to you), so I'm sorry I can't help you there. Do you have Twitter? Maybe you can upload it to there and link the post.
    edited July 2013
    Otherwise, if you don't mind writing down the message word for word, that may be enough.
    edited July 2013
    Like I wanna buy some linkin park songs than beside the song title it indicate CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
    edited July 2013
    Well, if you want it now, I suggest using the Playstation Store. Otherwise, hopefully one of the HMX staff can help out here.

(EDIT: Give them time, though! Odds are they have to ask people in Asia, whether directly in Singapore or otherwise, and sometimes that takes a while. Again, try to purchase it directly from Sony and install it in the meanwhile.)

Is it just Linkin Park, or are there other songs like it? Are all the songs doing that, or just a few (including LP)?
    edited July 2013
    Is all the song from dlc I can't purchase, ps store I can purchase its just that there r just a few song that I listen
    edited July 2013
    But you can get Linkin Park from there, right?
    edited July 2013
    Ps store don't have any new songs like total only got 200++ the newest is the greenday pack they dont have linkin park n the rest of the new song very pathetic
    edited July 2013
    Are you looking in the Rock Band section or the Rock Band 3 section?
    edited July 2013
    Rock band 3 music store
  • nuttzo31nuttzo31 Opening Act
    edited July 2013
    Does the code on the disc start with BLES or BLUS?

As far as i know singapore is a PAL region and you need the PAL region (ie not usa) disc which should start BLES so make sure that you aren't using a usa version.

Going through the in-game store is that latest dlc available end october 2010?