A French who needs help !

DrPurpleHazeDrPurpleHaze Unsigned
edited September 2013 in Less Rokk More Talk
Hi Guys !

I have to tell you one thing first, I'm french, maybe th only one here, this explain why i'll do a lot of mistake

So, i have a youtube account and i can't spend more time with the french community, they a insuting you when you post a video, they tell you you're **** in your videos...

The English community is very good if we compare, so, i'm able to speak in english in my video but i need a little help but sharing my channel precising i can speak english, i want to be better on youtube because i love video game and i love music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vrFFTjhhjc

So, thank you, hoping you'll be better viewer than the french ( i think so )

+

Comments

• rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    edited July 2013
    Hey thanks for sharing your video. I thought the talking at the intro was a bit long.. since I don't speak French. But I just scrolled ahead to see what you played. I'd never heard either song till now, and I actually like "Funky Monks", and may buy it. Nice job playing both songs. :)
  • edited July 2013
    YouTube commenters are generally one of the worst samples of humanity, regardless of nationality.

If you have a thin skin, disable comments or share with friends only.
  • BallisticJunkfoodBallisticJunkfood Headliner
    edited July 2013
    Doc speaks words of wisdom.
  • BurningBananasBurningBananas Unsigned
    edited July 2013
    DrPurpleHaze;5028017 said:

I have to tell you one thing first, I'm french, maybe th only one here, this explain why i'll do a lot of mistake
    +
    I think you're far from being the only french guy here (or at least there's me xD).
    Anyway, in my opinion criticising the french community is a weird way to promote your YouTube channel.. I checked out your vids, and I only saw nice comments or guys discussing with you (or maybe you deleted some, IDK). Also, there's a forum for the french RB community if you want, and tell me if I'm wrong, but I think they are (or at least a majority of them) really nice people ;)
    Here's the link: http://www.rockbandfan.fr/

----
    Je ne pense pas que tu sois le seul fran
  • ThreuleThreule Unsigned
    edited September 2013
    Just try to speak in english with hand made subtitles.
  • MunnchyMunnchy Road Warrior
    edited September 2013
    Thanks for swinging by here, PurpleHaze. You're always welcome here!
    rkbdgurl;5028031 said:
    Hey thanks for sharing your video. I thought the talking at the intro was a bit long.. since I don't speak French. But I just scrolled ahead to see what you played. I'd never heard either song till now, and I actually like "Funky Monks", and may buy it. Nice job playing both songs. :)

Remember you have till the end of the month to buy it before it's gone forever!
  • topdrawertopdrawer Opening Act
    edited September 2013
    Munnchy;5032983 said:
    Thanks for swinging by here, PurpleHaze. You're always welcome here!

Remember you have till the end of the month to buy it before it's gone forever!

wait what?

and btw, the video is unavailable
  • MunnchyMunnchy Road Warrior
    edited September 2013
    The BSSM album is being pulled from the store at the end of September. Check out the licensing posts in the main forum :)