I know this isn't supposed to go here but...

Radiohead97Radiohead97 Rising Star
edited July 2013 in Less Rokk More Talk
Is there something wrong with the forums on RB.com? They keep acting up for me and taking me to the Dance Central Forums every other time I refresh. Plus, they seem to be really glitchy in the display.

Comments

• LegendofRock3021LegendofRock3021 Nice Doggy
    edited July 2013
    Experienced the same thing when I tried to visit the Rock Band Forums about 10-15 minutes ago.
  • TheBonobo4TheBonobo4 Road Warrior
    edited July 2013
    Yeah me too. They're fine now it seems, but really weird. I couldn't access them all day and then when I could they were DC Forums.
  • GandWuserGandWuser Road Warrior
    edited July 2013
    Happened to me as well. For some reason Your Ultimate Setlist was working, but trying to go to Less Rokk More Talk led to the Song Request forums on the Dance Central site.

Also, trying to log in have me a weird error message where it called me "dude".
  • Radiohead97Radiohead97 Rising Star
    edited July 2013
    My main problem now is that the display isn't what it normally is.
  • LegendofRock3021LegendofRock3021 Nice Doggy
    edited July 2013
    Radiohead97;5028804 said:
    My main problem now is that the display isn't what it normally is.

Same here, the main page looks normal but once I get to the "Forums" section it looks very different.
  • edited July 2013
    Radiohead97;5028787 said:
    Is there something wrong with the forums on RB.com? They keep acting up for me and taking me to the Dance Central Forums every other time I refresh. Plus, they seem to be really glitchy in the display.

You're right, this thread wasn't supposed to go there. :)

We had a server hiccup yesterday and IT/LiveOps was working on it until roughly 1am to make sure things were back to normal. As you saw, some areas of the forums were back up and running before things were at 100%, but as of this morning everything appears to be back to normal and we're reinforcing things on the back end to make sure we don't run in to similar problems again. Thanks for your patience!