All RBN song are unavailable for me :(

ilyama999ilyama999 Opening Act
edited August 2013 in The Rock Band Network
Hello guys !

I dont know if it's the same for you, I didnt notice a thread like mine so I ask:

Is this normal that I cant buy a RBN song since 4 days ?

all songs are "actually unavailable" ... :(

Dont know why ... :(

thx

Comments

• grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited August 2013
    For me it's not all of them but rather 10 on xbox 360 and 6 (+ 2 HMX DLC packs) on PS3.

Anarchy Club - "Collide"
    Anarchy Club - "A Bullet in the Head"
    Anarchy Club - "Built to Grind"
    Christina Marie Magenta - "Burn"
    Christina Marie Magenta - "Lunatic"
    Christina Marie Magenta - "Forest"
    Christina Marie Magenta - "Battle"
    Christina Marie Magenta - "Cold"
    Christina Marie Magenta - "Red Crayon"
    Christina Marie Magenta - "Flags"

PS3
    Killswitch Engage Pack 01
    Spongebob Squarepants Pack 02

Jerry Naylor - "That'll Be the Day"
    Blackguard - "This Round's on Me"
    Francisco Meza - "The Restless Mind"
    Vangough - "Drained"
    The Blue News - "Just a Game"
    Magnus 'Souleye' P
  • edited August 2013
    I wanted to eventually get the Christina Marie Magenta songs. I hope they aren't gone forever.
  • BlasteroidsBlasteroids Road Warrior
    edited August 2013
    They were (are still?) having issues due to the change from MSP to "real money".

See thread here for details... http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234772
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited August 2013
    Blasteroids;5030532 said:
    They were (are still?) having issues due to the change from MSP to "real money".

See thread here for details... http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234772

This situation is different as with that case, the songs were available but you couldn't download them. Pretty sure the OP is referring to songs having "Currently Unavailable" next to their name in the ingame store.
  • ilyama999ilyama999 Opening Act
    edited August 2013
    Exactly Grumble !

Each song are 'actuellement indisponible" in french but I think you all understand :D

And I dont think it's the conversion the issue because RB regular songs dont have this issue and I'm not in beta dashboard at all ... :(

It makes one week that I have this problem... :(
    edited August 2013
    nothing changed, I think I have to wait the new dashboard but it's more than 2 weeks without RBN now ... :(
    edited August 2013
    ilyama999;5031182 said:
    nothing changed, I think I have to wait the new dashboard but it's more than 2 weeks without RBN now ... :(

Sorry if silly question, but have you tried buying directly from the xbox site?

Example, Kaipa: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/80000f87-0000-4000-8000-000045410914

You can find all the RBN song marketplace links here, under "FULL": http://rbnreleases.com/
    edited August 2013
    Indeed, I didnt try that because I thought it was impossible to buy RBN on xbox.com :)

But I dont know if the download is possible if I buy a song with this way and my issue at the same time ... :(
    edited August 2013
    And aslo is there a list with prices like you show for me RBN but for regulars songs ?

Wikipedia have a good list but no prices on it ... :(

Thanks
  • whypick1whypick1 Headliner
    edited August 2013
    If it came out before RB3, it's $1. If it came out after, $2. There may be a couple of $1 RB3-era songs released, but none are springing to mind right now.
  • edited August 2013
    whypick1;5031204 said:
    If it came out before RB3, it's $1. If it came out after, $2. There may be a couple of $1 RB3-era songs released, but none are springing to mind right now.

There were 2 songs that came out after RB3 that are $1. The Black Veil Brides song and the Volbeat song.
    edited August 2013
    ilyama999;5031193 said:
    But I dont know if the download is possible if I buy a song with this way and my issue at the same time ... :(

There's only one way to find out :)
    edited August 2013
    edited August 2013
    Hello guys !

I wanted to try what Blasteroids tell me to do and I understand why I never found a rbn songs on xbox.com. (the website)

In fact, before, I was with a french account xbox live . I had all RBN songs without any issue... In the game because I never try to find it before on xbox.com

Because of the new system and better tax fees in Belgium, I put my account in Belgium where I live in reality. So now, I've got a belgian account.

And it's simple and absolutely incredible :

RBN songs are NOT available for Belgium accounts !!! Simple as that !

But WTF ????

So if I want to buy songs on THIS account, I have to rechange it in 2 monts 1/2 (we can do that only each 3 monts) :(

I dont understand why RBN is not available for Belgium !!! :(
    Somebody knows why ? :(

Thx
  • edited August 2013
    Yeah that'll do it. RBN isn't available in most countries because it uses Microsoft's XNA platform which isn't available in most countries.

You can make a new GT based in France and buy them through there if you don't want to wait.
    edited August 2013
    I know but I really want to have all my songs on the same account ....

I know it's silly but it's like that.

So I will wait and find all I can buy in regular store. :)
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited August 2013
    Create a new Belgian gamertag for everything that isn't Rock Band, and keep playing Rock Band on your French account.
    edited August 2013
    This is my only game ... ;)
    Dont need an xbox to play games, just need it to play Rock band 3 :D
    Except GTA V in one month ;)

I also have to see if I can play my RBN songs through my belgian account.

I will change my account in french account in two months ...

I have so many songs to play now ... :D I can wait 2 months ;)

But finally, I understand why I didnt have thoses songs available anymore.

Thanks guys !
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited August 2013
    ilyama999;5031545 said:
    I also have to see if I can play my RBN songs through my belgian account.

It was registered under your gamertag, so you should be able to play them without issue. Let us know otherwise.
    edited August 2013
    ilyama999;5031545 said:
    But finally, I understand why I didnt have thoses songs available anymore.

Thanks guys !

That's awesome! No... not that you can't buy RBN songs but that you found out why you can't buy RBN songs. Now you just need to move country ;)
    edited August 2013
    Yes.

In 70 days, I come back in a french account ...

I did that because I thought the prices in euros will be better on Belgium but I just look at it, it's same prices ... 0,95 cents for 80 MSP, 1,89 for 160MSP.

So I did that for nothing and I didnt have access RBN during 3 months for ... nothing...

But I'm new on RB3 and I have 1400 songs, I think it's rare somebody who begins with that library so I can wait 2 months this is not a problem.

I will focus on having all songs that I like on regular store.

Perhaps you have some ideas for me ? :

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234423&page=17

Thanks guys , glad to have you because on french forums, this game is simply ... dead , 100% dead ... :(

Only here where I can ask all my questions without "we dont care" answers ... :(