MCS's Tier Directory

MileycyrussouljaMileycyrussoulja Road Warrior
edited September 2013 in Your Ultimate Setlist
Hello one and all.

So, since last October, I have been doing tiers, but I've been keeping it sorta on the down-low and haven't really been flaunting it that much. So now, since it's almost been a year since I started, as a celebration of sorts, I am taking the honor of sharing my tiers with you guys! (also because I don't want these tiers to expire on imgur so I need some viewers)

Tier Directory

However, I want to make this clear: THIS IS NOT A REQUEST THREAD and I will not be accepting requests right now (and I don't plan to). This is simply a thread where I can get feedback on the tiers I already have, and possibly have some constructive criticism on some tiers even (because I feel back when I first started, I may have overtiered some instruments).

Also, if anyone's curious, the very first song I tiered was "Your Love" by the Outfield, followed by "One Thing Leads to Another" by The Fixx. I don't remember what came after that. I have 100+ tiers, and while I know that's not a lot compared to tierers that have tier request threads here, please note that I just tier on a leisurely basis and mainly just take requests from some friends every so often.

And at the moment, I'm doing a project, slowly but surely, of redoing all my older tiers with the new tier maker. So as you're going through, I excuse any inconsistencies, as you'll see multiple tiers with the old tier maker as well as a considerable bunch with the new one.

With all that out of the way, feel free to take a gander at my tiers! Hope you enjoy them :)

Comments