I can´t play with my downloaded songs Rock band 3

engendroideengendroide Unsigned
edited September 2013 in Playstation 3
I have a problem, I bought the Linkin Park Track pack, I downloaded in my console (PS3 the pack exists in the memory), but when I want to play with These songs, they don't appear in the list of songs from the game.

What can I do to play ??

Comments

• rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    edited September 2013
    While you may have downloaded them, it sounds like they haven't actually been "installed". Go into account management, then transaction management, then download list. if the Linkin park track pack shows up there, then just hit download. they should install. Good luck :)
  • intropeeintropee Road Warrior
    edited September 2013
    rkbdgurl;5034678 said:
    While you may have downloaded them, it sounds like they haven't actually been "installed". Go into account management, then transaction management, then download list. if the Linkin park track pack shows up there, then just hit download. they should install. Good luck :)

Good advice RKBDGurl:)..

Also check in-game if they are installed, to make sure the filter for 1-lighter songs is off! You get to that, by hitting the select button and look for "1-lighter filter" :D
  • AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited September 2013
    Also make sure you don't see them in the game section of the XMB, if you do see them their icon will be in a bubble, and you need to install them.