Glitch, Bodie and Aubrey!
  • MewstickMewstick Unsigned
    edited March 7
  • jon_19jon_19 Unsigned
    edited March 2012
    Glitch and Jaryn
  • JayR_DnJJayR_DnJ Unsigned
    edited March 2012
    Glitch, ahah. <3 one reason is that he's the one that's around my age, excluding Lil' T. Bodie is a very fun character too, along with Emilia.
  • ghess11ghess11 Unsigned
    edited April 2012
    Aubry as really pretty.
  • Seanyboy99Seanyboy99 Rising Star
    edited May 2012
    I really like both the members of Flash4ward as well as Jaryn and Miss Aubrey for their overall style and attitude. My favorite male character is Angel, because he is as he says in DC1, "Slick as Ice!" My favorite character overall to play as is Miss Aubrey though, because I feel like I can play almost all the songs as her and not get that awkward "there is no way that character would ever be dancing to that ever" feeling (a la using Bodie for Venus or Mo for Bulletproff.)
  • hannie3000hannie3000 Rising Star
    edited June 2012
    Kerith! I am a total Kerith fangirl to the point where I get eyerolls from my friends because I giggle when selecting my dancer. Haha.
  • ZombieeUnicornzZombieeUnicornz Unsigned
    edited June 2012
    OBLIO!!! Come back to me Oblio!!
    I really like Bodie, Taye and Kerith as well.
    If I epically fail at a dance, or fall, I just want Taye to be like, "PRECIOUS! Get yo' fat ass up, foo!!"
    Now if we could just put Kerith's personality into Oblio we would have the ultimate avatar.

I never really understood the girl from DC1 with socks on her hands...
  • danzer123danzer123 Opening Act
    edited July 2012
    Emilia in her DC1 ALT costume :3
  • GGlitterfan94GGlitterfan94 Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    At first, I was using Aubrey. Then the Glitterati got unlocked and I thought, "Hey, he's kinda hot." That is how Kerith became my favorite. I know, I have a strange taste in guys(I know he's not real). Now that DC3 is coming out, I'll need a new fave. :c
  • Laura090Laura090 Unsigned
    My favourite character is Miss Aubrey!
    I love her so much <3 She's the best DC female character (in my opinion)