Harmonix Holiday Livestreamaganza on 12/19! Q&A and Giveaways FOR CHARITY!

Comments

• yunasakurayunasakura Opening Act
    edited December 2011
    How did the livestream go? Too bad I missed it huhu!
    Also, will there be a playback video that we can watch?
  • MedicTheSniperMedicTheSniper Opening Act
    edited December 2011
    yunasakura wrote: »
    Will Harmonix consider selling more DC 1 or 2 collectibles? =3
    Like the bandana, scarf, those wristband thingies, crew cards MMC has... maybe posters. and...
    I would to have DC character figures (especially Glitch) together with my Final Fantasy collection *puppy eyes*

This x999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999. Yup yyyyup.

And... I missed the live stream. Any possible way I can view it now? D:
  • TheWhiteMoTheWhiteMo Unsigned
    edited December 2011
    What were the big announcements for DC? It was very late ate night, I couldn't watch it to the end :S
  • fireflowerfireflower Unsigned
    edited December 2011
    yunasakura wrote: »
    How did the livestream go? Too bad I missed it huhu!
    Also, will there be a playback video that we can watch?

second the request for a playback! it was unfortunately broadcasted at a bad time for myself in my time zone ):
  • edited December 2011
    Because of certain music licensing restrictions we won't be able to broadcast the video for repeated viewing. We just want to thank all of you for sending your questions. I hope you were able to catch them on the air. If you were able to tune in we'd love your feedback! What did you think of the livestream? Announcements? Would you want to see more of these? Anything we could do better next time?
  • U2111U2U2111U2 Unsigned
    edited December 2011
    Personally, I thought it was most excellent! It seemed a lot more planned out then the Halloween one which was awesome! You guys really brought a lot of spirit to the whole thing and I like how the focus was raising money for the kids. Reaching out to the community like that is really nice and seeing some questions get answered is awesome!

The only thing I didn't like was the code drop thing. I was just wondering if there were more opportunities to win the Rihanna Pack w/o needing a super fast internet connection. I was on for all three hours and it seemed someone grabbed each one in a millisecond. I was getting so frustrated. Other than that though, I loved it. I hope you do more of these in the future. Great cause
  • GraphicMangGraphicMang Rising Star
    edited December 2011
    Yeah Annette this show was leaps beyond the halloween one (and that one was still cool)
    I loved how both RB AND DC has a presence on the stream, It was great that you guys did it for charity as well!
    Announcements wise
    LMFAO=BOUGHT ON DAY 1 :) me and my cuz will eat that pack up
    DC2 DLC is going strong
    RB wise all 3 of those reveals are great and will be bought on day 1 as well (gotta love some HALL AND OATES)
    I already said back on the halloween one you guys should do more, so yeah I would watch
    and finally what could be done better? hmmm I dont think its all on you guys but yeah the code drops are CRAZY
    im on a fast cable net connection and the stream was fine and even I couldnt snag even ONE single code from the drops lol
    I even said to myself Ill only go after any DC related codes, then to see Jessa dropping Rihanna packs made me sad lol
  • edited December 2011
    Drake mentioned "Rihannakuh" during the livestream. There may be some opportunities to snag some codes from HMX community managers on Twitter this week...

Follow: @amgo @johntdrake @HMXHenry @nickchester @jessabrez @chrismjand AND OF COURSE @Dance_Central :)
  • tatuyugipiulovertatuyugipiulover Rising Star
    edited December 2011
    HMXamgo wrote: »
    Drake mentioned "Rihannakuh" during the livestream. There may be some opportunities to snag some codes from HMX community managers on Twitter this week...

Follow: @amgo @johntdrake @HMXHenry @nickchester @jessabrez @chrismjand AND OF COURSE @Dance_Central :)

Thank you so much now im tunned on Twiiter, these will be the best holidays ever
  • GraphicMangGraphicMang Rising Star
    edited December 2011
    I will give it AGO AMGO :)
  • MedicTheSniperMedicTheSniper Opening Act
    edited December 2011
    Because of certain music licensing restrictions we won't be able to broadcast the video for repeated viewing. We just want to thank all of you for sending your questions. I hope you were able to catch them on the air. If you were able to tune in we'd love your feedback! What did you think of the livestream? Announcements? Would you want to see more of these? Anything we could do better next time?

Don't you guys already have the rights to the songs? Why don't you just edit it out or something?

Ah... whatevs. :P

Thanks people who tuned in for telling us who didn't the important announcements! :3
  • heyoRADIOheyoRADIO Opening Act
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately I was unable to catch the first hour, but I thought it was pretty fun to watch and I'd like to have more of these :D
    It's a fun way to break out announcements as well, which were awesome, btw!

I was hoping we'd get some news on the Account-Linking code, but I guess we'll have to be a -little- more patient for that, won't we. haha
  • yunasakurayunasakura Opening Act
    edited December 2011
    • Interviews / Q&A with Harmonix devs! You can actually get involved with the show RIGHT NOW by submitting questions below. We'll use the best questions on camera, call out your forum handle and you get the smug satisfaction of knowing you asked a better question than everyone else.

So what were the questions answered and who gets the smug satisfaction? lol
  • RawkboxRawkbox Unsigned
    edited December 2011
    I got two questions answered, one from the thread here and one concerning Pope's muttonchops :P
    And they pronounced Rawkbox right, which is a very rare thing.
  • DJMR09DJMR09 Unsigned
    edited March 2012
    how to make ur own dance central 2 charater
  • MewstickMewstick Unsigned
    edited March 7
  • tatuyugipiulover2tatuyugipiulover2 Opening Act
    edited October 2012
    There is any chance someday other Language music could be included in the game?

Like KPOP

Remember Psychokiller and its french is on Rock Band :D

Still remember this and now we have, Im the best by 2NE1 and next Gangnam Style :D LOL