If you like As I Lay Dying- 94 Hours double bass

wwaballafoshoshowwaballafoshosho Opening Act
edited August 2007 in Less Rokk More Talk
Go check out As Blood Runs Black- My Fears Have Become Phobias.
The whole song is sik but the last minute or so is insane.
CHECK IT

The only reason I posted this one is the chinks part and the new born baby part and because the song is clear. Ignore all the typing at the end just listen.

Comments

• wwaballafoshoshowwaballafoshosho Opening Act
    edited August 2007
    im physced for the new album too
  • edited August 2007
    so why is a piece of **** wigger posting on a forum about a game that deals in rock music?

and no, I dont like as I lay dying, they suck.
  • lithiumkclithiumkc Rising Star
    edited August 2007
    Ihate****tyMetalcore;28450 said:
    so why is a piece of **** wigger posting on a forum about a game that deals in rock music?

and no, I dont like as I lay dying, they suck.
    Wowww, i think we've found newwaytodie's successor. We DO need a new troll now that he's left the underside of the bridge.
  • edited August 2007
    ugh, no, I'm not a troll. why would you even label me as one, because you disagree with what I say? do you love as i lay dying and wiggers or something?
    edited August 2007
    Ihate****tyMetalcore;28459 said:
    ugh, no, I'm not a troll. why would you even label me as one, because you disagree with what I say? do you love as i lay dying and wiggers or something?
    Because so far most of what you've posted has just been mouthing off, or lame brash opinions for the sake of getting a raise out of people, now homophobic comments.

Fail.
  • edited August 2007
    no, what I've been saying is what I feel, if you consider it "mouthing off" (what are you, 50 or something?) then cool, skip my posts.

no, they arent homophobic comments. ****, is everyone a tight ass blow hard nowadays?
    edited August 2007
    Ihate****tyMetalcore;28472 said:
    no, what I've been saying is what I feel, if you consider it "mouthing off" (what are you, 50 or something?) then cool, skip my posts.

no, they arent homophobic comments. ****, is everyone a tight ass blow hard nowadays?
    Yeah, yeah they are, I haven't used 'youre gai' or 'what a homo' or 'faggotry' as you say since I lived with a gai guy and a lesbian and got their take on that ****. We used to say thats gai all the time until one just broke down about it. So basically... it pisses me off when people use homo as an insult or whatever.
  • edited August 2007
    it was meant as a ****ing joke. cool your goddamn jets and get a sense of humour. either that or stop getting offended by everything like a pussy.

sound like a cool plan?

and before you try and shoot me down like nothing, think about the state of the world at this very moment, we're on the verge of world war 3 and *** comments are what really heats you up? wow, you need to look at the big picture, man. life is way too short to get offended by anything.
    edited August 2007
    Ihate****tyMetalcore;28486 said:
    it was meant as a ****ing joke. cool your goddamn jets and get a sense of humour. either that or stop getting offended by everything like a pussy.
    Im not offended at all but others may be, so why don't you drop your arrogant bull**** and grab a brain

sound like a cool plan?
    No, sounds like mouth****

and before you try and shoot me down like nothing, think about the state of the world at this very moment, we're on the verge of world war 3 and *** comments are what really heats you up? wow, you need to look at the big picture, man. life is way too short to get offended by anything.
    I don't think we're gonna make it 30 years but that doesnt mean we have to act like assholes for the rest of the time were here. Why don't you go defuse some nukes champ if youre so worried about WW3, because as far as I'm concerned there is **** all I can do to prevent it from happening.

Not to mention there are far greater concerns than a world war, and if you disagree then youre fairly uneducated.
  • edited August 2007
    lithiumkc;28491 said:
    Im not offended at all but others may be, so why don't you drop your arrogant bull**** and grab a brain
    because I dont give a **** if I offend anyone. I just flat out dont care about that, man. more pressing matters in life to worry about other people getting offended by everything. who gives a ****?
    No, sounds like mouth****
    yeah, whatever the hell that means...
    I don't think we're gonna make it 30 years but that doesnt mean we have to act like assholes for the rest of the time were here. Why don't you go defuse some nukes champ if youre so worried about WW3, because as far as I'm concerned there is **** all I can do to prevent it from happening.
    so instead of having any opinion on the matter you'd rather be an ignorant asshole? thats cool, not me, man. I prefer to live.
    Not to mention there are far greater concerns than a world war, and if you disagree then youre fairly uneducated.
    lol what the ****? yeah, far more pressing concerns than the world being nuked and all of us dying? like what, genius?
    edited August 2007
    Ihate****tyMetalcore;28510 said:
    because I dont give a **** if I offend anyone. I just flat out dont care about that, man. more pressing matters in life to worry about other people getting offended by everything. who gives a ****?
    Yeah yeah, like i said, the world revolves around you and **** everyone else, they can deal with it, right?

so instead of having any opinion on the matter you'd rather be an ignorant asshole? thats cool, not me, man. I prefer to live.
    Explain your opinion on how world war 3 is going to start. Please, I'd like to hear it rather than you just saying its going to happen.

lol what the ****? yeah, far more pressing concerns than the world being nuked and all of us dying? like what, genius?
    Explain how everyone is going to die? Stop just saying something is going to occur with no proof or explanation.

ONOES GUYS THE WORLD IZ GONNA COLLAPSE INTO THE SUN, JUST CAUSE I SAID SO
  • edited August 2007
    um...watch the news or something, man. at war with countries that have nukes, yeah, I dont see how a nuclear war would ever start...

anyway, man. you're just some dude on the internet, I literally could care less about anything you say, maybe you should prescribe to my philosophy, might save you an ulcer one day.
    edited August 2007
    Ihate****tyMetalcore;28522 said:
    um...watch the news or something, man. at war with countries that have nukes, yeah, I dont see how a nuclear war would ever start...
    Ever heard of scaremongering? Try getting some actual news instead of spoonfed media propaganda

anyway, man. you're just some dude on the internet, I literally could care less about anything you say, maybe you should prescribe to my philosophy, might save you an ulcer one day.
    Maybe I choose to have a degree of respect for other people because i'd expect the same back. Not my fault you got one too many wedgies in highschool, you obviously don't give a **** about anybody but yourself. Libertarian extreme. 'I should be able to do what i want to do whenever i want to do it so long as it doesn't interfere with anybody else'

Too bad thats a horrible ideology for most everybody you interact with. But oh wait, you wouldn't care about that anyways.
  • edited August 2007
    oh, and you've got the hook up to the real news, do you? please, fill me in. you're totally ignorant to the world around you, why should I care about what you're saying to me?

stop trying to label me, I'll say it again. you know absolutely nothing about me, if you did you'd know that I give everyone around me the highest regard of respect until they ruin that priviledge. as for what I say, I literally think comments and sayings shouldnt be deemed offensive to anyone because there are far more pressing matters in life to worry about, why get my panties in a knot about something someone said when I have bills to pay and ****? things like that far outweigh anything that comes out of anyones mouth. besides, whats deemed "offensive" is purely subjective, so who are you to tell me what I say is offensive when you're the only one offended by it?
    edited August 2007
    Ihate****tyMetalcore;28538 said:
    oh, and you've got the hook up to the real news, do you? please, fill me in. you're totally ignorant to the world around you, why should I care about what you're saying to me?
    Gee, looks like youre a hypocrite too. Making assumptions based on no knowledge. But this time, somebody actually made an assumption. It wasn't me, so...

stop trying to label me, I'll say it again. you know absolutely nothing about me, if you did you'd know that I give everyone around me the highest regard of respect until they ruin that priviledge.
    Oh i'd say you've proved that in full so far :rolleyes: What with the disregard of the boards censors, homophobia, bitching out peoples choice in music. Yeah, that's the pinnacle of respect.

as for what I say, I literally think comments and sayings shouldnt be deemed offensive to anyone because there are far more pressing matters in life to worry about, why get my panties in a knot about something someone said when I have bills to pay and ****?
    Because if you had some common ****ing sense you'd realize that not everybody shares your opinion on this. Other people give a **** about things other than YOUR BILLS and your grade school opinions on world issues and social norms

things like that far outweigh anything that comes out of anyones mouth. besides, whats deemed "offensive" is purely subjective, so who are you to tell me what I say is offensive when you're the only one offended by it?
    Because I will show you several people who would get offended at some of your conduct, more specifically about poisons 'faggotry' and insulting someone by calling them a homosexual. **** youre ignorant.

What the **** is it with some metalheads? You need to listen to some chill music and stop being such an angry mother****er.
  • Eman311Eman311 Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    Dear Ihate****tymetalcore,

you suck. stop being an ass, and stop trying to think you're above everyone else.

everything you say comes across as an attempt to be tough, and it isn't working

In fact, your name should be banned. Sadly to say, rock band is a teen game.
  • edited August 2007
    lithiumkc;28545 said:
    Gee, looks like youre a hypocrite too. Making assumptions based on no knowledge. But this time, somebody actually made an assumption. It wasn't me, so...
    ???
    Oh i'd say you've proved that in full so far :rolleyes: What with the disregard of the boards censors, homophobia, bitching out peoples choice in music. Yeah, that's the pinnacle of respect.
    this place is a soapdish, what do you expect. were you expecting me to come on here and totally agree with everything you love 100 percent? sorry, that isnt how a forum works, man.
    Because if you had some common ****ing sense you'd realize that not everybody shares your opinion on this. Other people give a **** about things other than YOUR BILLS and your grade school opinions on world issues and social norms
    yeah, and like I've said many times, I dont care. other peoples problems and sensitivites mean nothing to me. I have my own problems and getting offended over a joke seems like a huge waste of time to me. but if you want to get offended by things some random dude you'll never meet says on the internet then please, go nuts.
    Because I will show you several people who would get offended at some of your conduct, more specifically about poisons 'faggotry' and insulting someone by calling them a homosexual. **** youre ignorant.
    lol, thanks for the laugh.
    What the **** is it with some metalheads? You need to listen to some chill music and stop being such an angry mother****er.
    again, shows that you know nothing about me. I listen to all forms of music, not just metal. the reason I like metal is because of the musical talent thats put into it. prog rock is probably my favourite genre of music. Rush being my favourite band of all time.
  • Jsnkr9216Jsnkr9216 Opening Act
    edited August 2007
    lithiumkc;28545 said:

Most metalheads are chill. Metal takes the aggression out of us.

Some people are just emo and say they're a metalhead to look cool.
    edited August 2007
    Ihate****tyMetalcore;28553 said:

???
    If that went over your head, here, I'll explain it nice and slow for you.

1. You called me a hypocrite
    2. You told me not to make assumptions about you with no knowledge.
    3. You said
    you're totally ignorant to the world around you
    Result, you are a hypocrite. Starting to understand, or should I go slower still

yeah, and like I've said many times, I dont care. other peoples problems and sensitivites mean nothing to me. I have my own problems and getting offended over a joke seems like a huge waste of time to me. but if you want to get offended by things some random dude you'll never meet says on the internet then please, go nuts.
    Okay, well if other peoples problems and sensitivities mean nothing to you then you automatically are out of the running for 'Mr Respect' like you apparently claim to be. That is the polar opposite of respect.

lol, thanks for the laugh.
    Another prime example of your astute grasp of respect :rolleyes:

again, shows that you know nothing about me. I listen to all forms of music, not just metal. the reason I like metal is because of the musical talent thats put into it. prog rock is probably my favourite genre of music. Rush being my favourite band of all time.
    Scratch that last comment then. Everything else I say stands based on what you've presented.
  • edited August 2007
    lithiumkc;28561 said:
    If that went over your head, here, I'll explain it nice and slow for you.

1. You called me a hypocrite
    2. You told me not to make assumptions about you with no knowledge.
    3. You said
    yeah, can you write anything that isnt a nonsensical mess?
    Result, you are a hypocrite. Starting to understand, or should I go slower still
    nope, just try to make sense and explain yourself a bit more because I still think you're telling me nothing.
    Okay, well if other peoples problems and sensitivities mean nothing to you then you automatically are out of the running for 'Mr Respect' like you apparently claim to be. That is the polar opposite of respect.
    yeah, because I dont give a **** about a bunch of random people on the internets problems automatically means I have no respect for anyone...yeah, sorry. within internet terms, I'm number one in the bill concern department.
    Another prime example of your astute grasp of respect :rolleyes:
    oh man, thats funny because you'll never get why its funny. ha ha ha.
    Scratch that last comment then. Everything else I say stands based on what you've presented.
    hey, man. I have a new plan for you. stop taking the internet seriously, because it isnt.
  • Eman311Eman311 Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    If you didn't think the internet was serious business you would've stopped responding quite awhile ago. Instead here you are doing multi-quotes. LOL
  • edited August 2007
    no, actually I'm done here. he keeps talking but he has nothing to say. so I'm officially done with this retarded "arguement"
    edited August 2007
    Ihate****tyMetalcore;28570 said:
    yeah, can you write anything that isnt a nonsensical mess?
    Can you pass grade 10 english so you have a better chance at understanding such a basic concept

nope, just try to make sense and explain yourself a bit more because I still think you're telling me nothing.
    Holy ****... Im not even gonna bother. Whats there not to understand there, you're calling me a hypocrite and saying I make assumptions, and you're doing the exact same thing back. That plain enough english for you? How could you not get that? Were you dropped on the head as a child?

yeah, because I dont give a **** about a bunch of random people on the internets problems automatically means I have no respect for anyone...yeah, sorry. within internet terms, I'm number one in the bill concern department.
    Yeah because random people are nothing, and lesser than people you know. Youre not respectful, period, and if you think you are you're deluded.

hey, man. I have a new plan for you. stop taking the internet seriously, because it isnt.
    Hey, I'll only take someone on if I disagree with what theyre saying, and this is one of those times. It's not like I'm gonna lose sleep over it / remember this in a week. If you can bitch and moan and complain about whatever you want, then I can bitch and moan and complain about you.

Thats all from me. Go look up libertarianism and I think you'll find its a perfect fit for you.
  • edited August 2007
    edited August 2007
    Ihate****tyMetalcore;28591 said:
    dont care, man.
    Oh, now you're an apathetic. Cool. Well if you ever care to comprehend and respond to the points I raised in response to your 'challenge me' statement, feel free. Cause theres honestly only one you can take on, and it's the world war 3 one, and that's if you can provide a clear explanation of why you think it's going to occur. Which I highly doubt you have other than 'OMG IRAN HAS NOOKZ NORTH KOREA HAS NOOKZ WERE ALL GUNNA DIEEEEEE'
  • edited August 2007
    whatever. all I saw was a comment from you and assumed it was directed to me. dont care.
    edited August 2007
    newwaytodie;28599 said:
    ****, I WAS WRONG

whatever. all I saw was a comment from you and assumed it was directed to me. dont care.
    'Did somebody say something, or was that just the wind'
    Elementary school antics ftw
  • edited August 2007
    man, whose the troll here. I'm saying I'm done here and you keep saying **** to get me to argue. you are the troll. enjoy being a hypocrite.

thats it, no more. **** off, I'm done here, you're stupid comments are now falling of deaf ears.
    edited August 2007
    Ihate****tyMetalcore;28609 said:
    man, whose the troll here. I'm saying I'm done here and you keep saying **** to get me to argue. you are the troll. enjoy being a hypocrite.

thats it, no more. **** off, I'm done here, you're stupid comments are now falling of deaf ears.
    Hey, I'm just saying whatever I want, **** you, if you don't like it don't read it, right? ;)

Just proving a point here, it works both ways :) And with this I rest my case.