What other video games are you playing?

Comments

• marcuzvolkmarcuzvolk Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    Resident Evil 6. The new multiplayer DLC pack is HOT!
    And I'm playing Chris' campaign with my boyfriend. Excellent cooperative experience.
  • marcuzvolkmarcuzvolk Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    Resident Evil 6. The new multiplayer DLC pack is HOT!
    And I'm playing Chris' campaign with my boyfriend. Excellent cooperative experience.
  • gamerfan09gamerfan09 Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    Currently Playing Mark of The Ninja.
  • tatuyugipiulover2tatuyugipiulover2 Opening Act
    edited December 2012
    Resident evil 6, angry birds star wars, rerave, pump it up, cartoon network punch time xplotion XL, Marvel Avengers Alliace on FB, Rock Band Blitz, Just Dance 4, Dance Masters and many more XD
  • NERDgirlMAXNERDgirlMAX Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    I'm into fighting games so all the latest Tekkens.. Street fighter and many of the Versus games & Soul Calibur... Oh and Zumba Core (fitness)
  • HMXJessaBrezHMXJessaBrez HMX Dev
    edited February 2013
    Anyone play the Okami games? I beat the console one about a year ago, but just started Okami-den this week. Figures my DS blew a fuse RIGHT as I tried to turn it on to play!
  • OptimalCypressOptimalCypress Unsigned
    edited March 2013
    Playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Black eyed peas experience and Dragon age II.
  • ProudGayDancerProudGayDancer Unsigned
    edited April 2013
    Those are my favourite games too :OOOOO Do you play the sims 3 on the PC or on another console? I have them for PC, Wii and my mobile :D It's a vice in my life *^*
  • mrdanceguy123mrdanceguy123 Unsigned
    edited April 2013
    Im just playin DC3 and DC1 sadly I dont have DC2.
  • highdefhighdef Unsigned
    edited July 2013
    Dance central 3 and Assassins Creed Brotherhood is my deal. I Completed both of them. DC3 In1 and ACB in 3
  • AceRetrieverAceRetriever Opening Act
    edited July 2013
    Oh! I never posted here? o.o
    I'm an mmo addict, frequenting Champions Online, Mabinogi, Audition, GunDog, and soon Mstar. X3

Otherwise, you'll find me tapping away on my 3DS with Pokemon White 2 or Mario Kart 7.
  • Seanyboy99Seanyboy99 Rising Star
    edited July 2013
    I just got into Borderlands 2. Enjoying it so far.
  • Super90sgamerSuper90sgamer Opening Act
    edited July 2013
    Injustice: The Mighty Among Us, Already completed the story mod in four & half hours.
  • Seanyboy99Seanyboy99 Rising Star
    edited October 2013
    Def picking up a copy of both Pokemon X & Y at midnight tonight.

My 3DS friend code: 2681-0094-2375.

^_^
  • Nowadays I don't have much time to play any games because I study a lot in University but when I have time I play only Dance Central! :)
    Since I have known it I don't play any other games! I really like dancing! :)
    But a few years ago I played other games as well! :)
    So my list are:
    1. Dance Central of course!
    2. Spyro(fom my childhood) :)
    3. Okami
  • raynebcraynebc Road Warrior
    Wind Waker.
  • RaccoonaticRaccoonatic Unsigned
    edited December 2013
    Ha. Didn't realize what forum this was in, gotta pay attention on that New Posts list. Hey, peeps. (I actually haven't play *this* yet)
  • amunetamunet Unsigned
    Just finished Zelda: Link between worlds, great game. I also started a bit of Path of Exile, trying to figure out whether to et into it or not.
  • edited January 2014
    Not loving Link Between Worlds. It's fun and all but... I don't know. Maybe it's having all the items unlocked so quick. Just not as fun as previous titles.

I just got Super Mario 3D World a few days ago. Enjoying it way more than NSMBU. My expectations with Mario games have dropped like crazy though so it may be due to that.

Also got Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions not too long ago and started playing that. It's mostly button mashy but narration by Stan Lee and the challenges make it fun. Web slinging is a bit messy but it's doable. The stealthy Noir levels have been my favorite so far.

And I just noticed I'm in the DC forums. Weird how the new forums combine everything with the "New Post" button.
    well, hi DC peeps! I'm Justin from the RB forums. Nice to meet ya.
  • I also play Guitar Hero 2 - Warriors of Rock 6, Greatest Hits, Van Halen , Metallica, Rockband Beatles, Rockband ACDC,
  • Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Super Mario 3D World for me. Both amazing!
  • The Binding of Isaac.
    Minecraft ^^
    Left 4 dead 2
    and many many others ^^
  • Minecraft aaaaannnnddd... Minecraft... Minecraft :D
  • King of Fighter XIII all day.
  • My Favorite games list would be like:
    -PC :
    1.Guitar Hero 3 (454 hours on record [234 hours single player-220 multiplayer] Finished)
    2.Battlefield 4 (218 hours on record [112 hours single player-106 multiplayer] Finished)
    3.Left 4 Dead 2 (341 hours on record [121 hours single player-220 multiplayer] 4 achievement left :D)
    4.portal 2 (57 hours on record finished twice B-/)
    5.dying light (0 hours on record extremely wanted to play this game)
    -xbox 1:
    1.PvZ Garden Warfare (34 hours on record infinite type of game i guess)
    2.Thief (55 hours on record currently on chapter 4)
    3.Dead Rising 3 (22 hours on record nailed it (with defiler)
    4.Killzone Shadowfall (20 hours on record cant play much (cant play with the controls)
    5.Minecraft (21 hours on record (i prefer the PC version hell a lot more -_-)
  • im a l4d2 and a Dayz junkie :O
  • Hi all, I got, Skyrim, Rift, and Minecraft eating up my time, if I am not testing ESO.
  • Recently I've been playing a lot of Tera Rising since it's the first MMORPG I've ever tried out. It's combat system is amazing and graphics are great.

Also I have been for years and still to this day play the rhythm games, StepMania, Flash Flash Revolution, and osu!.
  • joseph5185joseph5185 Opening Act
    umm.. TITANFALL! of course
    =P
  • Diablo 3