What other video games are you playing?

Comments

• I've been playing DJ MAX clazziquai edition and portable 3 recently along with osu! Stepmania and Pop'n music with some Beatmania IIDX in between
  • Whole lot of Pokemon going on in my house, since I've been traveling again and started playing on planes. Doesn't help that Netflix put the old cartoon up for streaming. :)

I also started a Kinect game called Haunt, which I'm having fun with too!
  • mofan77mofan77 Unsigned
    NHL 14 and Spartacus that's about it for me still rockband 90+% of the time..
  • hexterahhexterah Unsigned
    Bravely Default and Persona 4 Arena! Skyrim is next on my list and I'm scared to start it because I know I will play it all the time and forever.
  • I've been playing Broken Age. Got it after backing the Kickstarter and am finally getting to it. It's really cute!
  • edited May 2014
    Let's see..

Skyrim
    Warframe
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Audiosurf
    Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas
    Realm of the Mad God
    Trine 2

Aaand that's about it.

Ps. PC Master Race
  • Seanyboy99Seanyboy99 Rising Star
    Totes getting Mario Cart 8 next week. All the cook kidz gonna be hangin' at mah house.
  • Mario Kart 8 is stunningly beautiful and handles perfectly. If you have a WiiU, you need to play this!
  • Ahhh I'm totally jealous of everyone with MK8 right now! I've been meaning to get a Wii U for a while but just haven't set aside enough money for it yet.
    Still DCing fairly consistently tho!
  • THE WII U WILL HAVE TO WAIT
  • Super90sgamerSuper90sgamer Opening Act
    Clash of Clans & Beach Buggy Blitz on android,
  • i was playing
    league of legends Janna
    mario kart 64
    star fox 64
    pokemon stadium 2
    Smite
    Guitar hero
    Fatal Frame 2
    Kingdom hearts 2
    Resident Evil outbreak file 2
    Minecraft
    but i wait now a vacations to study more
    and play warframe, no more rooms in hell, star wars old republic, hearthstone, dota and others

fatal frame 2 was stoped few steps to the end game
    (third time, finishing that game before to start the nightmare mode :P )
    i wanted buy other disc of final fantasy 7: dirge cerberus , because when i played i loved their stor, but my disc is dead, and i can't play again T-T.
  • edited July 2014
    Appamn said:

KJGlitter;22555 said:
    Then what TV shows do you watch, Appamn? I rarely watch any television now, since the games are getting so good.

Lol, I mainly watch Anime. But I do watch a ton of other shows. But mainly Animes. Baka and Test is a good one too But Black Butler is amazing.

• I Play All Dance Central & Just Dance Games
  • Capt50Capt50 Unsigned
    edited November 2014
    I'm playing Rock Band (Most Favorite), Dance Central, Fantasia: Music Evolved. I like the games that Harmonix did, Thanks for making your games critically acclaimed. Hope they're doing a reboot of 2003's Amplitude.
  • SO many i guess mainly:

Dance Central Spotlight
    Fantasia Music Evolved
    Rock Band Blitz
    Just Dance
    Resident Evil Reamake
    Mario Kart 8
    Super Smash Bros wiiu/3ds
    Bayonetta 2
    Pokemon Alpha Saphire
    Hyrule Warriors
    Sunset Overdrive
    Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix
    Tomodachi Life
    Tltanfall

and many more i cant remember now XD
    Im uploading some to my Channel :D If you like please subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/c/FreiritoGeek

• Right now I'm playing:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    Pokemon X
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphrie
    Sonic Unleashed
    Sonic Generations
    Minecraft
  • Assassins Creed, Darksiders, Darksiders 2, Sonic games, Kingdom Hearts Series. Still looking for more to play
  • I usually play dancing games. Currently I want this game to happen SO MUCH! Dance Magic on Greenlight.
  • Mortal Kombat X, Dance Central, Street Fighter, & Just Dance.