Character Backgrounds?

GlitchsChickGlitchsChick Unsigned
edited March 2013 in General
I've searched the internet far and wide and I still can't quite pin-point the accent of MacCoy's. Does anyone know? D: Its driving me insane! Also wouldn't anyone else be interested in back stories for the characters of DC, and if there is some...anyone want to share the stories? :D

Comments

• TokioJaponTokioJapon Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    Maccoy's Russian I believe. I originally thought he was Italian before his name was announced though.
  • IloveGlitch12IloveGlitch12 Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    @TokioJapon i agree MacCoy is Russian.. and no one knos any thing bout the background dancers u can ask the DC ppl if they'd kno
  • TokioJaponTokioJapon Unsigned
    edited February 2013
    Hopefully if there's a DC4, it'll focus more on the characters. OR DC just releases some canon character profiles.:P Like Dare and Maccoy's
  • GlitchsChickGlitchsChick Unsigned
    edited March 2013
    Thanks guys, I was trying my hardest too figure it out. I honestly thought he was Russian or German, but his name throws me off. I do hope they release official profiles for them in DC4 or just for the fun of it. :]
  • AMEN! We all need some charater profiles and you're welcome @glitchschick heheheh
  • Dare Is Actually Japanese. her real Name is Kyoko. She just Talks With a British Accent. Any Other Questions just ask me
  • Dare is a Sega fan. Her backups were Ulala from Space Channel 5
  • Thank you all for your input. :3 Also I had no idea Dare was Japanese... O...o *mind= Blown* I knew there was a reason I liked Dare so much. Lol
  • Super90sgamerSuper90sgamer Opening Act
    edited October 2014
    Maccoy is Ukrainian not russian because he love Aspic which is an Ukrainian cuisine.
    Link
  • edited January 2015
    JaCyWolf said:

Dare Is Actually Japanese. her real Name is Kyoko. She just Talks With a British Accent. Any Other Questions just ask me

Actually, I think that Dare is her real name, and Kyoko was just a name to 'amplify' her Japanese heritage. I am glad of her current name Dare, because a)Kyoko would have been a very stereotypical name for her even though it's a nice reference to a certain designer's pen pal, and b)it fits her personality as a Dare-ing person with unique interests

Interesting Fact: Dare is typically an English/Greek name for a boy (short for Darren) but it can be unisex too, hence why her namesake was a staff member named Dare Matheson