Things that make you smile

Comments

• I had a rather sitcom-esque string of gags occur at work yesterday that put the biggest, silliest grin on my face.
  • Cream Soda, Rock Band, and My Little Pony make me smile the most
  • I was driving through the city yesterday and saw an old friend walking down the street. We exchanged greetings before my light changed. It made me smile.
  • Banky71Banky71 Banned on the Run (Live)
    The thing that makes me smile the most is smiling people!
  • Live Music

I don't care how bad I feel, how sick I am or how much I don't want to go to the show, once I get there the music always makes me smile.

• Banky71Banky71 Banned on the Run (Live)
    You know what makes me smile too??

Apache by the Sugar Hill Gang!!
  • Running into old friends and catching up.

and My Little Pony

This too, obviously.
  • calloycalloy Unsigned
    when i'm playing a song, not getting it, then it clicks into place.
  • i got to skype with friends i haven't seen in forever, so that was pretty awesome
  • joseph5185joseph5185 Opening Act
    Gold stars! =)
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    I went into Youtube to look up a RB song I was thinking about buying and wanted to check out. Interestingly I came across an old "Through The Fire And Flames",RB video of a fb. It was so fun just watching it, and brought back great memories. ( not memories of me playing... I'm not sure I've ever even played that song in a fb) lol...but it was an exciting reminder of the skill and talent it actually takes to play Rock Band. It made me smile, thinking about the new challenges and those illusive little gold stars we will all be striving for in a brand new RB adventure. Good Times :)
  • When I'm on the toilet and realize there's a whole roll of toilet paper on the holder pal
  • calloycalloy Unsigned
    nobody in the band gets individual gold stars, but the band gets gold stars for working together on overdrive
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    Rock Band 4 of course.
  • calloycalloy Unsigned
    when a little baby burps like a truck driver
  • exploderexploder Road Warrior
    I'm going to buy more RB2 DLC songs very soon. That makes me quite happy.
  • calloycalloy Unsigned
    edited June 2015
    pressing the "complete order" button on Amazon for my Rock Band 4 PS4 Band In A Box +34 songs
  • McTenzingtonMcTenzington Opening Act
    One Froggy Evening by Chuck Jones
  • XzalorXzalor Rising Star
    speedos
  • Monday's , when rock band dlc is announced
  • newfroJDIXnewfroJDIX Rising Star
    Gasoline.
    I was playing RB4 the other night, and evidently played very well on a song, and got a high score. At the end of the song, A pop-up asked me if I would like to send a "taunt" to one of my friends, whose score I had evidently beaten. HA! That was so cool! Unfortunately, my taunt didn't go through. bummer...but maybe next time it will. Now you can bet I will be paying a little more attention to how well I play in the future. It's not just playing for fun anymore.. now it's personal. :)
  • I'll be looking
    I had a small family RB party Saturday night, One of my family members played guitar, who doesn't usually even play RB. Imagine His suprise when all of a sudden he found himself playing a freestyle gtr solo! He totally rocked it, and you could see the joy on his face. 5 gold stars for you HMX! :)
  • i like watching tv shows or movies and pointing out all the things that are unrealistic about it.

like right now I am watching superstore and already I have seen several innacuracies, (no night stock for instance, in a SUPERSTORE lol)
  • calloycalloy Unsigned
    breaking in a new set of drumsticks. @Doc_SoCal turned me on to these, but i went back to my old pro-marks the other day & it was like playing a log with bamboo poles. bad thing is, i have to order them online. nobody uses 7As but me, i guess

• Cream Soda, Rock Band, and My Little Pony make me smile the most

Two outta three ain't bad.