Things that make you smile

Comments

• bclewisbclewis Road Warrior
    Another thing that makes me smile: when I necro a thread, and people start responding to posts from nearly 2 years ago :)
  • But it's always nice to have a feel-good thread around ;) Good kind of necro, if you ask me.
    I was still feeling low after a miserable weekend which doesn't need to get elaborated on here, and although the Starbucks thing may seem small it really made a difference to my entire day and I felt impelled to share -- this thread felt like the perfect place.
  • Yeah, I know how that feels; happiness is made up of the smallest, but perfect pleasures in life :) Seeing a colourful sunset, rich in orange and purple hues usually makes my heart sing even if I've had the worst day.
  • Cream Soda, Rock Band, and My Little Pony make me smile the most

Two outta three ain't bad.
    which two are the good ones? because if you hate Cream Soda, I don't think we could ever be friends
  • Cream Soda, Rock Band, and My Little Pony make me smile the most

which two are the good ones? because if you hate Cream Soda, I don't think we could ever be friends
    He must hate Rock Band...
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    edited December 2016

Cream Soda, Rock Band, and My Little Pony make me smile the most

I freaking *LOVE* cream soda!

And nobody said I hated the third. Just not on the favorites and smiley list. :)
  • DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    sounds cheesy, but recordings I have saved of my son giggling (from me tickling him) always make me smile. They somehow are included in my music folder on my phone so they randomly shuffle up and it's always a treat
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    edited December 2016
    You all made me smile when I saw your comments... I've been sick all week with a miserable cold, and if that were not bad enough, I finished season 6 of the walking dead on Netflix...managed to watch Season 7 episode 1 (OMG!!!) and am trying desperately to get caught up with season 7, so I can continue when the next episodes start up. I haven't had much luck streaming ....slow internet. I could have binge watched it Sunday on amc...but due to my schedule, I missed it. sux!. But I digress. You guys and gals are always a highlight to my day...and make me and many others smile probably more than you'll ever know. You are even better than chicken soup for a cold :)
  • three hours after you ate that hamburger, you finally work that pickle seed out from between your teeth
  • Watching Disney movies.
    The guy I saw in the sea bus, wearing dirty pants, workboots, a safety vest with the name of a demolition company on the back, and carrying a pink duffelbag covered with pictures of kitten faces.
    Seeing happy dogs riding in cars with their people.
  • Peggy_MDPeggy_MD Unsigned
    edited March 9
    Metal or hard rock drummers who can sing :p
  • Dadasaurus RexDadasaurus Rex Rawwwwwwr!
    hitting that note that I only get every once in awhile
  • calloycalloy Unsigned
    getting a ticket to see the great Mel Brooks, live in Chicago
    edited May 18
    FINALLY!!! Finally, I was able to get red lipstick on my Avatar. I no longer look like the walking dead. Yay. Now, it leaves me wondering if I have always had the color choices for lipsticks, or if it's just recently been added. hmmm. Either way, I am a happy Rocker! :)
    edited September 21
    I was in Best Buy yesterday to pick up a couple psn cards for birthday gifts. So I asked a question of a kind of cranky employee about some prices on some cool Star Wars and Call of Duty collectibles. The associate looked at me funny, and asked me if I was a gamer, to which I replied that I only play Rock Band, (that counts, right?! ) and that I'm a bit of a fanatic. His eyes totally lit up. He said he played a long time ago, and seemed surprised that it was still going strong. He told me about his Expert guitar playing exploits, and how much fun he'd had. I told him about Rivals, RB 4, Rock-U-Drama and how much fun it still is. I got to tell him how HMX has honored dlc purchases and that legacy instruments were still viable in RB 4 etc. Oh and he was blown away when I told him about the Rivals App and Rock Band VR. He had no idea (which is kind of nothing new for BB, lol.) It was fun to be able to talk to another RB fan, even if he'd moved on from the game. As I said goodbye to Anthony, (we became fast friends) I told him to check it out. I'll bet he does. :smiley:
    Come up and see me make(s) me smile.
  • Come up and see me make(s) me smile.

I usually do the opposite to people LOL.

Just kidding.

Come up and see me make(s) me smile.

Do you see what I did there?