Get The Gas Chambers!!! Quickly

PhiromosPhiromos Rising Star
edited August 2007 in Less Rokk More Talk
the emos are trying to retaliate...looks like we will have to start the holocaust early...GOO!!!! revolver and frag...we must make preparations immediatly

Comments

  • ElninoElnino Opening Act
    edited August 2007
    Hurry!!! Everybody post funny emo pics!!!

    image
  • fragpiratefragpirate Opening Act
    edited August 2007
    finally, a good thread
  • XzyliacXzyliac Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    Elnino;29455 said:
    Hurry!!! Everybody post funny emo pics!!!

    image
    Girlfriend who couldn't stand you: $80
    Dog who peed on your Lifetime movies DVD collection: $90
    Razor blades: $15
    Ending it all: Priceless
  • PhiromosPhiromos Rising Star
    edited August 2007
    hahah frag i wrote this thread for you ^ ^ you and revolver...but lord david...is a genius...he is now a general in our emo holocaust
  • lorddavidlorddavid Opening Act
    edited August 2007
    lol, Whoo! Gotta love insta-promotion :D
  • PhiromosPhiromos Rising Star
    edited August 2007
    haha yeah...you are now among us in the emo extermination congratulations, here is your rope and here is your razor, now in the giant battle..give these to the enemy...you wont even have to fight
  • The_Lizard_KingThe_Lizard_King Unsigned
    edited August 2007
    yeah emo's arent the greatest thing but im nothateful enough to wish them dead
  • lorddavidlorddavid Opening Act
    edited August 2007
    I shall use my rope wisely...

    The best thing is, you never need to reload, you wait 'til they die, then just grab it again, and move onto the next idiot.

    (The funny thing is, I suffer from severe depression, so it's like... I have a RIGHT to be moody and depressed at times, and yet I don't go around moping about life 24/7, it's stupidly laughable that they feel that their life sucks that much... when there are people who have medical conditions that outright make them depressed over simple comments, and even they don't get that down about stuff...)
  • WingsOfSteelWingsOfSteel Headliner
    edited August 2007
    Phiromos;29362 said:
    the emos are trying to retaliate...looks like we will have to start the holocaust early...GOO!!!! revolver and frag...we must make preparations immediatly
    I think it's just swell how you trivialize an event that killed over six million people to make fun of depressed high schoolers. :)

    You are what you eat, and you're a dick.
  • Rev0lverRev0lver Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    i make jokes about any tragic event that is more than 5 years old.
  • The_Lizard_KingThe_Lizard_King Unsigned
    edited August 2007
    lorddavid;30069 said:

    (The funny thing is, I suffer from severe depression, so it's like... I have a RIGHT to be moody and depressed at times, and yet I don't go around moping about life 24/7, it's stupidly laughable that they feel that their life sucks that much... when there are people who have medical conditions that outright make them depressed over simple comments, and even they don't get that down about stuff...)
    same here man
  • newwaytodienewwaytodie Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    WingsOfSteel;30162 said:
    I think it's just swell how you trivialize an event that killed over six million people to make fun of depressed high schoolers. :)

    You are what you eat, and you're a dick.
    Speaking of the holocaust. Where's my "Angel Of Death" in Rock Band?!
  • PhiromosPhiromos Rising Star
    edited August 2007
    WingsOfSteel;30162 said:
    I think it's just swell how you trivialize an event that killed over six million people to make fun of depressed high schoolers. :)

    You are what you eat, and you're a dick.
    oh damn you caught me because i like to poke fun at things....like noones ever done that before...gosh i feel so horrible i dont know what to do with myself...oh man i think i might just go emo and kill myself now...since almost all emos are *** anyway...i guess i do eat dick then...hahaha...i crack myself up
  • newwaytodienewwaytodie Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    Phiromos;30490 said:
    oh damn you caught me because i like to poke fun at things....like noones ever done that before...gosh i feel so horrible i dont know what to do with myself...oh man i think i might just go emo and kill myself now...since almost all emos are *** anyway...i guess i do eat dick then...hahaha...i crack myself up
    What did I say about blowing your cover?!?!

    Phiromos has jeopordized the mission! ABORT! ABORT!
  • PhiromosPhiromos Rising Star
    edited August 2007
    Damn...shh...we need a coverup...quick...act like the government..we'll think of something...haha
  • PhiromosPhiromos Rising Star
    edited August 2007
    Xzyliac;30513 said:
    Steel if you belive this you must believe Doom created the Columbine shootings and pity the twisted youths responsible which I find sick. And if you believe these things you have no concept of independent thought.

    You are what you speak and you're full of it.

    For the record I have a hormonal imbalance and suffer from depression, phobia, and hyperventilation syndrome. I even attempted suicide twice and ran away. Hell I'm nu-goth. But even I know logic and the majority of emos are the ones trivializing.
    WOOHOO bandmate save/backup FTW!!!!!!
  • XzyliacXzyliac Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    Phiromos;30516 said:
    WOOHOO bandmate save/backup FTW!!!!!!
    Actually I think he meant the holocaust not the emos.

    Even still emo pity is unacceptable! *puus foot down*
  • PhiromosPhiromos Rising Star
    edited August 2007
    Xzyliac;30520 said:
    Actually I think he meant the holocaust not the emos.

    Even still emo pity is unacceptable! *puus foot down*
    haha idc what he means...i find it very very funny...he cant take joke very well....tons of people make fun of the holocaust...im just saying we should have a holocaust-scale emo elemination...haha...i do feel bad for the victims..but im not heartless...oh well his ignorance amuses me
  • XzyliacXzyliac Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    Phiromos;30527 said:
    haha idc what he means...i find it very very funny...he cant take joke very well....tons of people make fun of the holocaust...im just saying we should have a holocaust-scale emo elemination...haha...i do feel bad for the victims..but im not heartless...oh well his ignorance amuses me
    Emos sicken me.

    My father tried to destroy my mom/me, I lived in a home with no working utilities, and nearly collapsed in school. And emos wanna bitch because they don't live perfect lives.
  • PhiromosPhiromos Rising Star
    edited August 2007
    Xzyliac;30533 said:
    Emos sicken me.

    My father tried to destroy my mom/me, I lived in a home with no working utilities, and nearly collapsed in school. And emos wanna bitch because they don't live perfect lives.
    damn...see thats the reason i want the emocaust to happen (just came up with that name) their lives aren't bad....they aren't perfect so they cry about it....most of em live in nice houses and get whatever they want..i hate them
  • XzyliacXzyliac Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    Emos are just brats. Plain and simple.

    Emocaust. Nice. I'm gonna write a emo rock parody with that name. THANKS! *rushes to Firebird*
  • PhiromosPhiromos Rising Star
    edited August 2007
    Xzyliac;30544 said:
    Emos are just brats. Plain and simple.

    Emocaust. Nice. I'm gonna write a emo rock parody with that name. THANKS! *rushes to Firebird*
    haha sweet..they are whiny runts...we really will end them one day..when i get enough influence
  • lorddavidlorddavid Opening Act
    edited August 2007
    'tis true, Mummy wont go out and buy them a new iPod as their one's broken... so they whine to everyone who'll listen. Or they don't get the exact present they wanted for Christmas, and so bitch about it. Not caring about what the parents may have even gone through to get it initially.

    What annoys me most about them, is the fact that they all have "depression" apparently, and it's effing trivialising it... I now point out at work that I suffer from depression, and all I get is the boss saying "You think nobody else gets depressed?" Yes, I DO think other people get depressed, but there's a difference between someone getting depressed through something big happening, and someone who suffers from depression because it's a mental condition.

    I also remember that when I was claiming Job Seeker's Allowance, they attempted to ban me from getting it as I refused to take anti-depressants... I refuse to take ANY drugs of ANY kind (Exceptions being Hayfever pills, as I can't function due to being that bad in the summer, even with them I feel like ****, and the other exception is my migraine pills, which I only take if I need to be in work that day, otherwise I go to bed and sleep it off). They stated that by refusing, I was thereby "refusing to look for work".

    Yet despite **** like that, I'm happier than these smeg heads who walk around like their life sucks... yet during the holidays it's not like their parents are locking them in their rooms, and in actual fact, most of 'em spend longer out than I ever did at their age (I'm 24... and I'm saying stuff like that... I'm getting old).

    and XZY, sorry to hear about that. But it's good to know you have a level head on your shoulders :).
  • AkaymayAkaymay Rising Star
    edited August 2007
    Okay, I'll do a little opening up here. Emos. They complain, "My parents are horrible! I can't stand them! I'll cut myself! etc. etc."

    My parents. Let's see. My mom is a drunkard drug-addict, every one of her friends are too. Her boyfriend is a drug dealer. He said if I came home drunk/high/anything, he'll cover for me, (which is cool, but what kind of example is he setting?) My dad is a total rage-addict. He gets mad at any little thing that seems out of order. And a lot of things are out of order because he has OCD. So isnt happy much at all. My brother has ADD, ADHD. Any illness that makes you completely hyper, incoherent, annoying, etc.

    I couldnt be happier. I just always think to myself. "I make my own money, I can buy my own stuff. I have friends, some do drugs and drink, I'm smart enough to avoid it. My other friends share the same interests as I do. I go to a decent school. I get food in my stomach. I buy my own stuff, I feel like I am an adult."

    Emos, they complain "My parents dont buy me the new computer I've asked for for a whole three days!!" "My parents are the worst parents on the planet! I'm going to cut myself to eas the PAIN!"

    Shut the **** up.
  • ElninoElnino Opening Act
    edited August 2007
    More funny emo pics!!!

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Phrank-EPhrank-E Opening Act
    edited August 2007
    My daughter is emo. I don't talk to her anymore. She is such an asshole. I won't even go into it... I'm just waiting for her to "Grow up" and turn into a human.
  • newwaytodienewwaytodie Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    Phrank-E;30990 said:
    My daughter is emo.
    I'm so sorry for you...

    *consolatory pat on back*
Sign In or Register to comment.