The Next Jordan

Raider87Raider87 Rising Star
edited August 2007 in Less Rokk More Talk
Whatever song this guy is playing should be in GH3 or RB... it would make Jordan look like I Love Rock & Roll...

Comments

• hmxgrichhmxgrich Unsigned
    edited August 2007
    And Neversoft/Activision took the best players from scorehero.com to play that song and they failed between 1-3% of that song? The only way I can fathom that is if they have never heard TTFATF by Dragonforce. That beginning looks basically like a couple parts in Thunderhorse and more specifically the end of Message in a bottle where you hold green and just tap everything else out. (If there is a specific term I aplogize, I'm not down with the "real" guitar lingo) lol.
  • mobhit101mobhit101 Rising Star
    edited August 2007
    Damn, that song is gonna be nasty.... And I remember someone saying on scorehero.com that it's not NEARLY as easy as that similiar part in Thunderhorse. That looks way harder... Holy balls.
  • akselnorwayakselnorway Unsigned
    edited August 2007
    does anyone know what's the name of the song that brad lee embedded in his post?

thx in advance..
  • Omega20mmOmega20mm Unsigned
    edited August 2007
    akselnorway;29866 said:
    does anyone know what's the name of the song that brad lee embedded in his post?

thx in advance..
    the song is "Through Fire and Flames" by Dragonforce
  • The_Lizard_KingThe_Lizard_King Unsigned
    edited August 2007
    do we have to have another jordan?
  • Omega20mmOmega20mm Unsigned
    edited August 2007
    The_Lizard_King;29879 said:
    do we have to have another jordan?
    i think we have to have another "Jordan" and when use that word not refering to the song itself i mean we need to have another song as challenging as Jordan was in GHII. However, ireally hope this time they dont choose buckethead to supply the song.
  • The_Lizard_KingThe_Lizard_King Unsigned
    edited August 2007
    Omega20mm;29886 said:
    i really hope this time they dont choose buckethead to supply the song.
    i agree buckethead is good but i dont like his style
  • XzyliacXzyliac Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    What song is this!?!

MOTHER!!! TOO)$*#*()$^INTENSE$@#@)!!!!

*head explodes*

Seriously I need to know.
  • edited August 2007
    uh, through the fire and flames. decent powermetal
  • battle_axe_of_doombattle_axe_of_doom Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    no such thing as decent powermetal, it all blows
    edited August 2007
    What is the URL for this? I really want to know the name of that song to add it to my soon coming Rock Band setlist.
  • newwaytodienewwaytodie Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    About Brad Lee's post:

Through The Fire And Flames
    DragonForce

I think this mod video is a more accurate representation of the song that will be in GH3.
    edited August 2007
    Both the GH vid and the guy on guitar? Because neither sound alike.
    edited August 2007
    Not the original posters of the guy playing whatever that was. This is a response to a response about DF's TTFAF being the next Jordan.

The video I posted is the same song that will be in GH3. But the actual playing of the song is a mod. I just posted it to show people what the whole song will probably look like since the original video was chopped down. As far as the notes being played, it's VERY accurate, So this was a good mod.
  • SaltinesSaltines Rising Star
    edited August 2007
    I don't much like dragonforce. Honestly I don't think a song has to be "UBERZ FAST AND STUFFSSA" To be a good song. Which they try to make pretty much all their songs like that, it gets tired. Most of the guitarists I like I like because they actually put emotion into things they write. Then there are thoe who just play fast and see if it sounds cool, and then put it in a song.
    edited August 2007
    There's another thread about this somewhere. Anyway I agree with you about speed. It's not always all about speed, but when people talk about DF that's all you hear about. Just from a "fun factor" point of view, I think this is going to be a great song to play.
  • MonsterpoptartMonsterpoptart Opening Act
    edited August 2007
    Anyone else notice the badass viking outfit on lars. i hope thats a sign of some norweigen metal. (crosses fingers for children of bodom)
    edited August 2007
    newwaytodie;30418 said:
    Not the original posters of the guy playing whatever that was. This is a response to a response about DF's TTFAF being the next Jordan.

The video I posted is the same song that will be in GH3. But the actual playing of the song is a mod. I just posted it to show people what the whole song will probably look like since the original video was chopped down. As far as the notes being played, it's VERY accurate, So this was a good mod.
    The original poster is the song I'm looking for.
  • edited August 2007
    battle_axe_of_doom;30343 said:
    no such thing as decent powermetal, it all blows
    what a truely ignorant statement

but yeah, the OP's video was insane, that guy has talent. I was very impressed. I want to be that good some day! =D
    edited August 2007
    lmao do you even know wut ignorant means??

in case you don't here it is : Ignorance is a lack of knowledge.

now while i'm definitely not an expert in such a crappy genre i am most definitely not ignorant. dragonforce, dragon lord, dragon etc, hammerfall, blind guardian, rhapsody, manowar, the **** list keeps on going bro
  • pmart491pmart491 Unsigned
    edited August 2007
    The 2nd video (the 1 of gh3) does look pretty tough. Don't forget too there was alot editted out of it. Should be beatable though
  • edited August 2007
    battle_axe_of_doom;30799 said:
    lmao do you even know wut ignorant means??

in case you don't here it is : Ignorance is a lack of knowledge.

now while i'm definitely not an expert in such a crappy genre i am most definitely not ignorant. dragonforce, dragon lord, dragon etc, hammerfall, blind guardian, rhapsody, manowar, the **** list keeps on going bro
    then it is a matter of tastes, just because you personally do not like it does not mean it is 'bad' or 'crappy'

you would think someone as smart as yourself would recognize this
    edited August 2007
    i do recognize this and someone as faggoty as you would recognize that everything in music is about opinions and its my GOD GIVEN RIGHT AS AN AMERICAN to say that power metal blows...... which is pretty much a fact :D:D:D:D
  • edited August 2007
    it is about opinions and what you personally like and what not, but it doesn't have to be about name calling and sounding like an ass to everyone around you. did you want to feel the banhammer of doom?
    edited August 2007
    idc about a ****ing ban, go to the ultimate setlist about half of those thread end up into a mess cuz someone (other than myself mind you) goes in there and claims their opinion about a band and starts a "controversy"

if i think a band/genre blows so be it no need to get all touchy about it cuz some douchebag from the internetz disagrees with you. if a forum was full of people agreeing with each other than it would be considered a failure.
  • The_WurmThe_Wurm Road Warrior
    edited August 2007
    **About the original topic of the thread**

I wonder how many picks he accidentally ate while attempting the finger tapping parts.

Maybe he should get fat free picks.
  • edited August 2007
    rofl @ the wurm

but yes axe, it is a hell of a lot more interesting having people go ape**** on each other over genre wars. it's just when people try to advertise stuff like that as fact it just becomes stupid, but whatever :P
    edited August 2007
    i thought the stupidity was the fun part :p :D ;)

also are these the only smilies we got on this forum?? there aren't any uhhh animated smileys and wut not??
    edited August 2007
    battle_axe_of_doom;31281 said:
    i thought the stupidity was the fun part :p :D ;)

also are these the only smilies we got on this forum?? there aren't any uhhh animated smileys and wut not??
    Sorry man. Perhaps we may satisfy your cravings in other manners. Like an emo smiley. Or an Angus Young smiley. Or even Milli Vanilli!!!
    edited August 2007
    nah angus young can suck my ballz, emo smileys are emo :p, and milli vanilli rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!