Heads Up: Known Issues for Dance Central Spotlight

Comments

• I just checked and now they're working for me too. Thank you so much! :smile:
  • Wonderful, glad to hear the new songs are working for people.

For the new people having problems with all songs, can you try a few things:
    • Make sure those songs are showing in the purchase history of the gamertag you're using
    • Try selecting them for purchase in the Xbox Marketplace. Don't purchase them, but see if there it will say it's available for $0.00 download or cost
  • I just downloaded the game yesterday and it keeps sending me back to dashboard
  • Wonderful, glad to hear the new songs are working for people.

For the new people having problems with all songs, can you try a few things:

• Make sure those songs are showing in the purchase history of the gamertag you're using
    • Try selecting them for purchase in the Xbox Marketplace. Don't purchase them, but see if there it will say it's available for $0.00 download or cost
    I'm having a different problem. Every time I play with 2-players, the game freezes when an achievement is unlocked. Happens for multiple songs. Is there a patch or solution to this? I just bought this for my wife's birthday and then purchased multiple songs, but the game is not playable (even though it looks like a blast!). Please help!
  • ToothballToothball Unsigned
    edited May 2015
    I checked over my troubled tracks this morning and was happy to find that all but one of them now worked. The last track is Lap Dance by NERD, is anyone else still having problems with this? Seems likely it'll work its way through the system eventually.

Only 6 more legacy tracks left, looking forward to seeing the whole set again.

• RedIon1992RedIon1992 Opening Act
    Another one here still having issues with Lapdance. That's the only song that hasn't imported for me.
  • DargonDargon Unsigned
    I think I now have all my single-song DLC. Will the previously downloaded songs from DC 1, 2, and 3 be available at some point? The ones we used a code to download from a purchase of the earlier games?
  • ToothballToothball Unsigned
    I checked my download history for Lapdance and it looks like it got it with Marathon Pack 2. Other tracks in that pack weren't working for a time but now are, if that makes any difference.
  • nekowolf91nekowolf91 Unsigned
    "Informer" by Snow did not show up in my store this morning or yesterday afternoon.
  • Super90sgamerSuper90sgamer Opening Act
    Dear Harmonix,

Please take your time developing your games before rushing it to the stores uncompleted.

Sincerely, Super90sGamer
  • WDGJonesWDGJones Unsigned
    I'm back to getting all the songs again, thanks
  • TornadoxTornadox Unsigned
    I'm sorry to ask it here but that's really important, I had an issue with my xbox because of the last xbox update and now I have to erase everything and start from the beginning, I'm just afraid that I'm gonna lose my dance central spotlight saves, I'll have to download again all the dlc and I took a huge amount of time to complete all of them, all the songs that are in my game are mastered and I'm afraid that because I'll have to download the dlcs again, it's not going to keep my progress. Do you have any info on that please?
    @Tornadox your save data for DCS should be in the xbox cloud. I had to erase my DCS data plenty of times and the only thing I had to re download was the DLC, all moves collected, gold boomboxes, and etc. should still be unlocked when you erase and reboot your system. Just make sure you sync you save data watch it should do automatically but always makes sure before deleting. Hope this helps. (Also when starting DCS it should auto sync and check if you have any saved data on the cloud.)
  • TornadoxTornadox Unsigned
    Well thanks for your answer this is a big relief even if I'm still going to pray for my data until I got them back in the game lol because seriously getting all the gold boomboxes took me a huge amount of time so thank you for this answer :)
  • Malorey said:

I often have the problem like others here where in Fitness Mode you select the time and the routine etc and then instead of starting, it jumps back to the selection menu again. It's not so bad if it does it at the beginning, but if you're doing a 60 minute workout and then it decides to bounce back to the main menu after two songs then it's really annoying. Sometimes it even plays the same songs again and you can guarantee they're going to be my least favourite songs as you can make your own playlists.

I'm having this same issue. It happened five times in a row today. I even restarted the Xbox One to no effect. Eventually I just gave up playing. I noticed that on the routine selection menu the song count keeps gradually increasing.

I even tried launching a single song and that just took me back to the song selection menu. Some days it's fine, but today it's completely unplayable.
  • @redjules I think part of the problem you're having is because the game still takes a long time to assemble your full song list for use in Fitness Mode. If you go to the song list and wait for it to load before going back to Fitness Mode, you shouldn't see any problems.

At least that's what works for me. I always use Fitness Mode and don't generally see any problems when I make sure the song list has loaded.
    The online store did not update for me again for the new song.
  • Any update on the issue with the game taking entirely way too long to update song list? I used to play dance central daily.. This issue is making it unplayable... Very sad.
  • watkins said:

Any update on the issue with the game taking entirely way too long to update song list? I used to play dance central daily.. This issue is making it unplayable... Very sad.

It happens when we're offline. Now, we have to turn on the console and wait for up to five minutes till we can play.
  • edited June 2015
    @HMXJessaBrez help, the last legacy DLC "Break your heart" is not showing up as $0.00 for me, still trying to charge me $1.99. All other DLCs are fine, just this last one. I checked in game store and xbox marketplace and xbox.com. Please fix, it's the very last legacy DLC! (Also if it helps, I had bought "Break your Heart" previously in the Dance Pack #6)
  • Same for me, Break Your Heart is not working...
    But Replay installed fine though.
  • gigggigg Unsigned
    I Gotta Feeling is still not listed as free when I try and download it for Dance central spotlight using the markeplace.
  • Lapdance and Break Your Heart are the last ones not working. Both from the Marathon Pack. Please help
  • DatacideDatacide Unsigned
    Lapdance and Break Your Heart are the only ones not working for me as well.

• The DCS store on my XB1 has not updated since Tempted to Touch and still does not have access to that song
    or updated songs.
  • Add me to the list of people unable to download Break Your Heart.
  • Ok, sending along information about Break Your Heart!

For Lap Dance and I Gotta Feeling, can you guys confirm for me those aren't working in the DCS store, the Xbox Marketplace, and Xbox.com? And confirm for me where you bought it?

@nekowolf91 What region are you in? Are Xbox. com and the Marketplace updating for you?

Thanks for updates everyone!

Also friendly reminder that you can also always reach us for faster feedback through our support portal at http://support.dancecentral.com!
  • DatacideDatacide Unsigned

Ok, sending along information about Break Your Heart!

For Lap Dance and I Gotta Feeling, can you guys confirm for me those aren't working in the DCS store, the Xbox Marketplace, and Xbox.com? And confirm for me where you bought it?

@nekowolf91 What region are you in? Are Xbox. com and the Marketplace updating for you?

Also friendly reminder that you can also always reach us for faster feedback through our support portal at http://support.dancecentral.com!

All the places you list (DCS Store, Xbox Marketplace, and Xbox.com) show a price still for Lapdance for me and it shouldn't. Thanks!

• Ok, sending along information about Break Your Heart!

Lapdance and Break Your Heart are the ones that don't work for me.
  • @HMXJessaBrez US market, checked marketplace and it shows on xbox one and online (web), but it would charge me if I download ($1.99). When I go to the DCS store it does not show any of the new downloadable songs (from Tepted to Touch and Up, Break Your Heart, And Replay)