Heads Up: Known Issues for Dance Central Spotlight

Comments

• I also have noticed that the game itself is slightly window boxed, with a black border around the gameplay area. Which is weird, because when the game launches, the logo takes up the full screen.
  • @Wootini‌ : You should have a setting on your TV (for instance, on a Samsung there is "Fit" and "16x9", ith one displaying the source size) where you can play with the size of the source and maximize it to fit your TV screen.
  • Hello, sorry for the mistakes, but we write a compiler, because we are from Czech Republic. When two people play Dance Central Spotlight and get the achievement G, so the game hangs and crashes to the main menu. We wanted to ask if this error can somehow solve or we have to wait for the update? Thank you for your response.
  • I am having lots of similar crashes when playing in two player mode with two profiles signed in.

This mainly seems to happen when we unlock an achievement, and the game crashes with the loud buzzing sound.

But this seems to have happened at other points too - it makes the game unplayable in two player mode - and that is how we always play the game
  • I think the achievement is glitched for playing the game for everyday for a week. I was supposed to unlock it yesterday but nothing happened.
  • I am having a lot of issues with the game being jittery / laggy when doing harder or more fast paced routines, like the xbox can't handle it. It's caused me to miss some moves sometimes. I've even tried completely formatting the console to see why, don't have a problem with any other game just this one. I've stopped playing it for the mean time cause of it, ruins the fun.
  • I looked at the trailer again and I noticed that the routine for Maps is different from what it actually is. (It has the Subway Shuffle move for a part in the trailer and it has I think the Heely / Torch move in the same part of the actual routine) Same goes for Problem which I noticed before I saw the trailer again (A lot of the moves in that trailer are not in the routine itself)
  • Any update on the Pack DLC?
  • I think the achievement is glitched for playing the game for everyday for a week. I was supposed to unlock it yesterday but nothing happened.

The achievement didn't pop for me either. Been playing since last Monday.
  • My achievement for playing every day for 1 week did not pop either. and there is no "progress" on the achievement either. Is there a way to track how many days the game thinks we have played? Because I have been playing everyday since last Monday, the 1st day the game was available.
    Do we have to play at the same time everyday? Please advise Harmonix!

And also any expected news on when previously downloaded DLC packs will be available?
  • Same goes for Problem which I noticed before I saw the trailer again (A lot of the moves in that trailer are not in the routine itself)

The routine for "Problem" used in the trailer is the alt pro routine. Sorry, can't remember what it's called.
  • Also didn't get the achievement for dancing every day during a week.
  • CephirosCephiros Opening Act
    Glad I am not the only one having issues with previously purchased single DLC not showing up as free. Hopefully the issue will be resolved in a timely manner.
  • Ah ok. Thanks for clarifying that. tbh though it feels like all the routine for Problem are shown except that one.
  • Hey, I have a little problem with redownloading dlc i already purchased... There are about 10 that are saying i do not own and cant redownload for free when I know for SURE i have them. Im pretty sure out of all the DLCs for Dance Central 1, 2, and 3 i am only missing about 8 and i know which ones they are.... Is there a way to fix this or am i going to have to pay for them again?
  • Jess, I don't understand why I need to adjust my TV so Dance Central Spotlight fills the screen. Because everything else on the Xbox One fills the screen just fine. Games, apps, etc. When launching DCS, the logo takes up the entire screen. And then on the Harmonix logo, it's hard to tell with the black background, but it seems like it doesn't fill the screen but then it does. But when the title screen appears, it's windowboxed. So clearly this is an issue with the game, and not the TV. Because if I adjust it to fit DCS on my screen, then wouldn't that mean that everything else would be overscanned?
  • Now DCS doesn't start. It doesn't get over the "updating songs library" screen
  • Im getting really sick of this game. I just tried to play it again today.... and my data got erased again...... I HAVE TO START ALL THE WAY OVER AGAIN! I looked on the forum topic specifically for this and that didnt help at all. At this point i feel like i put 10 dollars in a blender.....
  • Now DCS doesn't start. It doesn't get over the "updating songs library" screen

Fixed... after waiting 20 minutes all the times I start the game
  • I'm confused, I bought 28 DLC songs for DC 1-3 but with Spotlight I'm only able to download 3 of those. I thought ALL DLC was going to be available? Was I misinformed?
  • Not all--at the moment, a select number of them are available. As others are released, you'll be able to download the DCS versions, but as of right now you probably have just those three (if you bought some in "Marathon Packs" and such, then maybe you'll get a couple more after they resolve that issue).