Heads Up: Known Issues for Dance Central Spotlight

Comments

• Girls & Boys actually was available, but I think it was taken down once the delayed legacy DLC went up, for some reason. Last time I checked it still wasn't there?????
  • Thanks for the info, I'll be checking the Xbox store for issues like this next time and yes this song was available during DCS initial release because I had this song when I was looking through my list of songs through Manage game. My only option was to pin/Unpin this song so I uninstalled it in hopes to reinstall but it didn't show up under Ready to install lol.. Also 2 new legacy songs came out recently "Le Freak" by Chic and "Don't cha" by The Pussycat Dolls which I bought a while back for DC3 but now have to pay. Harmonix I love the game and the songs you give us but please fix these issues and thanks in advance :)

PS Still a great game!
  • Again, none of the songs bought individually shows as free, only Weapon of Choice does. I really wanted to dance Planet Rock :(
  • LostInLove81LostInLove81 Unsigned
    edited September 2014
    Tried to download a song I bought as DLC on DC3 -"Lady Sovereign - I got you Dancing" and it wanted to charge me again I thought it was free if we already bought it on the other DC games
  • DanielSpeedy625DanielSpeedy625 Opening Act
    edited September 2014

Again, none of the songs bought individually shows as free, only Weapon of Choice does. I really wanted to dance Planet Rock :(

Talking about Weapon of Choice... New bug. The preview doesn't start until I get out of Kinect sight. Had anyone get the same issue?

@HMXJessaBrez Should I erase that song until the bug is solved or try to download it again? Uploaded a video of the issue

• I can't get Don't cha for free even if I already purchased the song on xbox 360... I could get Boys and Girls for free two weeks ago and now, the song has been replaced by a cloud in MY collection! I can't play it anymore and it doesn't redownload the song! Don't tell me that for any reason, Harmonix has the right to remove downloaded songs from any Xbox One's hard drive! That would be really **** O__O

I suppose that I'm gonna have to unlock all the routines again for that song...
  • Girls & Boys actually was available, but I think it was taken down once the delayed legacy DLC went up, for some reason. Last time I checked it still wasn't there?????

Im having this issue. bought the song on 360, it allowed me to purchase it for free on ONE, it was in my library (even played it) however the other day it disappeared from within the game,a nd when i deleted it to redownload it, it wouldn't show up under the DLC i owned and its no longer in the xbox store.
  • and now its showing as a song i need to download in the my songs section but saying not available when i try and download it.

also the achievement for unlocking a pro routine is not unlocking (iv unlocked on in a main game song and a dlc song)
  • edited September 2014
    opps dupe
  • I have no idea what is going on. Say Ahh, Le Freak, Don't Cha and others are all asking me to purchase them when I have these on 360.. nearly bought them by mistake...
  • I downloaded the Ariana Dance Pack 1 and The Way shows up on my songs but as a cloud and when i try downloading it, it says buy for $2. Whats going on with this?
  • CephirosCephiros Opening Act
    As of 9/12/14 these are songs I know I have purchased over on the 360 side of things.

Weapon of Choice
    Heard Em All
    Because of You
    I Got You Dancing
    Temperature
    Girls & Boys (Apparently not on the store currently but has shown up in the past)
    Turning Me On

As of 9/16/14 these are the legacy songs I know I have purchased on the 360 side and do not appear free
    Don't Cha
    Le Freak
    Planet Rock (Original 12" Version)
    Say Aah

I know it's an entitlement issue and I know it is being worked on. It also appears that I am not the only having the same issue but I am now at 10 songs (Not counting Lady Gaga Pack Songs) I previously purchased on 360 but unable to get free on my Xbox One for Dance Central Spotlight. It's a little disappointing and will become greater each week I see legacy DLC available, that I previously purchased but unable to access for free.
  • I'm pretty sure I have never seen such a rushed xbox game before O__O
  • ER_Mac3ER_Mac3 Opening Act
    Yep, having problems with these new 4 legacy DLCs too... They're asking me to buy them, even though I didn't download them as part of a pack previously. Girls and Boys is also a little weird in the store.

I'm not going to download Weapon Of Choice, Because of You and any of the other delayed legacy songs right now cause people have been experiencing some bad data loss after doing so.

Seriously hope you guys fix it soon so all of us players can play the game with no worries. And also hope that these legacy songs problems aren't awlays there.
  • I'm in the same boat as Cephiros, it's great seeing more songs from the older game (I have all 3 plus all of the DLC) but it sucks not being able to get them.
  • Having the same Legacy-DLC-Not-Free-Even-Though-It-Wasn't-Bought-In-A-Pack problem that other people are having.
  • Game has started crashing when I try to start it up. Have not been prompted to update so I don't know how to access it. I've tried signing out before launching it, but it immediately crashes when I sign in again.
  • dragon114dragon114 Opening Act
    edited September 2014
    hope Microsoft fix this importing thing so can import all my dlc. this isn't just a dc problem, pinball fx2 is having the same problem and it various from user.
  • I haven't seen this glitch mentioned by anyone else yet, so I thought I'd throw it in on top of everything else.

I downloaded the Calvin Harris Dance Pack, and while all other DLC downloaded fine, it wouldn't download. It kept stopping for some reason. Like, while I was playing DCS. I would just get a pop up that downloading on that had stopped. Restarting the download didn't seem to work, so I deleted the file entirely and redownloaded it from scratch. Weirdly, the songs are actually available in my song library, but I keep getting the pop up that downloading on it has stopped.
  • @DanielSpeedy625‌ : Super weird. Yes, please delete and redownload!

As for the singles that weren't in packs, major thanks to those of you who are letting us know what songs! We think we are getting SUPER close to having this resolved, but I'm in the process of compiling a list of the singles that are impacted by this, since we perviously thought it was an issue with only packs. Let me know any singles you're seeing this problem with!
  • @saborr2002‌ That sounds like it may actually be an issue with your account you should contact Xbox customer support about. Maybe your Xbox is managing to cache and try to redownload a broken/interrupted download?

For everyone else, we're right on the cusp of solutions for a lot of these problems. Doing a bit more testing before we're able to pull the trigger, but hopefully soon a great deal of these will be resolved, I know it's been a bit of a bumpy first couple weeks, to say the least. Thanks for hanging in there and continuing to give us the info we need to help troubleshoot these issues!
  • Come on this needs sorting there is dlc from my other DC on there but yet it wants be to pay them , never before have a seen such a rushed game, also would love to be able to save a tracklist like the other games, it can't be hard to sort. Thinking about going to just dance least I can have a track list there
  • edited September 2014
    Purchased the Ariana Grande Dance Pack 01 and it downloaded on the XBox One. The first song 'Problem' downloads and works fine, the second 'The Way' shows but it doesn't have an icon in game, and when you click on it, it asks you to purchase again. Tried to download on SmartGlass / Web with the same result.

Also tried un-installing and re-installing with the same issue
  • Yay! Most of the legacy dlc is showing up as free for those of us that purchased it before on the 360. There's only 3 songs that aren't showing up as previously downloaded but this is good progress! I'm glad most of my old songs are fixed and downloadable. Hurray team!
  • Game crashes if I'm signed in, changing gamerpic doesn't change that. I have to play from the start each time and do the tutorial and calibration.
  • got the same problem now game crashes at launch. Advise this team to go over every inch of the software of this game and get these bugs removed and the DLC problem resolved. First Harm game I played that has been this screwed up. It like they didn't care when they developed this title. But these issues need to be resolved as soon as possible.
  • Yay! Most of the legacy dlc is showing up as free for those of us that purchased it before on the 360. There's only 3 songs that aren't showing up as previously downloaded but this is good progress! I'm glad most of my old songs are fixed and downloadable. Hurray team!

Hmmm...no change for me yet. Did you purchase those songs in packs and now they are finally showing for free?
  • Datacide said:

Yay! Most of the legacy dlc is showing up as free for those of us that purchased it before on the 360. There's only 3 songs that aren't showing up as previously downloaded but this is good progress! I'm glad most of my old songs are fixed and downloadable. Hurray team!

Hmmm...no change for me yet. Did you purchase those songs in packs and now they are finally showing for free?
    Yes, I purchased them in packs before. It shows up as free under DLC (not in-game) I was browsing through the songs on the XBL store and it simply showed the option Install instead of the usual buy for $1.99
    Try if it works for you.
  • edited September 2014
    I purchased the Marathon Pack 02 for Dance Central and none of the tracks and I am unable to download any of the songs that were in that pack on the Dance Central Spotlight. Details about the pack below:

http://xbldb.com/offers/003-e81

Additionally, I purchased many other individual tracks on DC 1-3 including "Temperature", "I Got You Dancing", "Closer" that are not allowing me to download on DC Spotlight for free. I would go through individually and make a list of all of the tracks that are not showing up but the "loading song list" takes at least 1-2 minutes each time I pull up a song and I don't have that much time to stand in front of my tv screen to look all of it up.
  • DatacideDatacide Unsigned
    edited September 2014

Yes, I purchased them in packs before. It shows up as free under DLC (not in-game) I was browsing through the songs on the XBL store and it simply showed the option Install instead of the usual buy for $1.99
    Try if it works for you.

You're awesome! Thanks for posting! I still have 7 songs not recognizing I bought them already, but that's LOADS better. Yay Harmonix!

Hopefully they'll update the changes to the Spotlight songlist soon. I wouldn't have thought to look at the DLC for the game in the Xbox One shop had you not mentioned it.

Thanks again!