New DLC 9/16: Ariana Dance Pack 01 & More Legacy Tracks!

We’ve had “Problem” by Ariana Grande on repeat for a while now, and are so excited about her new album, *My Everything*. You can already download “Problem” for Dance Central Spotlight, but today we’re also adding her hit song “The Way”! And if you haven’t picked up “Problem” yet (what are you waiting for?!) you can get both songs with Ariana Grande Dance Pack 01.

ARIANA GRANDE DANCE PACK 01 -$3.49
- “Problem” –Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea
- “The Way” –Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller

[Buy it here!]: http://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Dlc/Ariana-Grande-Dance-Pack-01/d9f78b0f-5c1b-4425-974f-3f46e64ac00a

We’re also releasing the four legacy tracks listed before. If you already have them, you’ll soon* be able to redownload them for no additional charge. If you haven’t already purchased them, now you can for $1.99 each!

Legacy Tracks Re-Released Today

- “Planet Rock (Original 12” Version)” –Afrika Bambaataa & The Soul Sonic Force
- “Le Freak” –Chic
- “Don’t Cha” –The Pussycat Dolls ft. Busta Rhymes
- “Say Aah” –Trey Songz

*We are working to remedy the issue where content previously purchased as part of a pack is not showing as available for free download and hope to have this fixed shortly.

Comments

• Wicked! Great news. Loving DCS <3 How often are you guys planning on DLC dropping out of interest?
  • I lost my mind when I got home yesterday and saw Planet Rock! Love how its all locking and a slower track
  • I HAD A DREAM I WAS PLAYING PLANET ROCK A FEW NIGHTS AGO!! DREAMS DO COME TRUE! What a fantastic addition!

• *We are working to remedy the issue where content previously purchased as part of a pack is not showing as available for free download and hope to have this fixed shortly.

Any update or ETA on addressing this?
  • I have previously bought these songs:

- “Le Freak” –Chic
    - “Don’t Cha” –The Pussycat Dolls ft. Busta Rhymes

They aren't free for me in Dance Central Spotlight. How do I proceed? Do I have to buy them again?
  • You have to wait until they fix this... Most ppl have the exact same problem (like me).
  • Been loving the gameplay of this on YouTube. I just replaced my long lost XBox 360 with a One and got Spotlight. Plan to catch up on all the DC I've missed. Love you guys.
  • No Updates this Summer. Don't let Just Dance win. Where are the NEW!!! songs.
  • can harmonix please maintain a "Legacy release" page so that I can check it once a few months to see what songs I can update. damn missing so many legacy songs.
This discussion has been closed.