Which Xbox do you want for Dance Central 4?

sonicrules1sonicrules1 Unsigned
edited October 2014 in Dance Central

Which Xbox do you want for Dance Central 4? 55 votes

Xbox 360
23% 13 votes
Xbox One
45% 25 votes
Both
30% 17 votes

Comments

• dragon114dragon114 Opening Act
    their wont be a dc4 anytime soon and it would be only for xbox one
  • I would like it that Dance Central 4 could be in both systems.
  • Xbox one, I don't want downgrades...
  • Prefer it on the xbox one.
  • ER_Mac3ER_Mac3 Opening Act
    For the sake of game's quality and evolution, I want it on Xbox One only... Stuck in 360 will only make the game look and feel the same in many aspects. But the biggest thing here is not this but the choreography, as long as you guys can make new choreography, I'm fine with whatever system it comes in.
  • I personally would want it for both systems. We all know that Dance Central has started with the Xbox 360. However, if people want to have Dance Central 4, then it should be for both systems. That way, Dance Central 4 could be for Xbox 360 just like the other Dance Central games, and it could be featured on Xbox One as the next big thing. Plus, it would seem fair for people, because a lot of people have either Xbox 360 or Xbox One. So please, Harmonix, make Dance Central 4 for both systems. Please! The fans beg you for this!

Also, can we please have new choreographies for the songs in Dance Central4? I would really like to dance to new dance moves. :) I'm pretty sure everyone would like that. ^-^
  • Super90sgamerSuper90sgamer Opening Act
    edited March 2015
    If it released on the both console, The Xbox One version will get new dlc & The 360 version sticks with the old one.
  • I say both because not everyone who has an Xbox 360 currently can purchase the Xbox one. Also, boost sales if you have them for both. Admit it, whoever has an Xbox one barely touches their xbox360 anymore and those who only have a 360 keep looking to see if the price on Xone have gone down a little lower so they could probably buy, but are secretly wishing that the games weren't so exclusive.
  • Xbox 360 and Xbox one