Path cues

I seem to have the most trouble with path cues. I'm trying to complete the "Path to Victory" goal in Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsody, but I can't seem to hit more than 13 or 14 of the 15 required cues. Sometimes it's obvious when I miss one, but more often than not it looks like I'm hitting it but I don't get the credit for it. Is there some clue I'm missing?

Comments

• lobo6566lobo6566 Unsigned
    edited December 2014
    It happened to me too! And i figured out its a small glitch because when i was playing, while doing a path cue, i was looking at my silhouette in the game and sometimes the spark that appears in my hand while doing it, dissapears like if i wasnt doing it correctly :(
    After trying and trying i tried doing the path cues with both hands and actually, that worked for me o.o
  • In order to perfect a path cue (I'm pretty pathetic actually at these), punch in and *immediately* sweep toward the direction indicated. As others have said before, you shall see your hands 'light up' as you perform these path cues.

IMO, path cues are the hardest in this game.
  • @CAPT50 has a pretty good view on this too, IMO.
  • Hey I got a problem. I need a walkthrough for the realm called the plant. I have 7 out of 8 fragments needed but can't figure out where the last one is.